Reviews for Underwear That's Fun to Wear
Mimic chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Suddenly, I feel the urge to marry you. I am trying to think if I did read something more funny than this in my entire life, and I'm kinda of failing. I considered trowing myself to the floor to laugh, but the floor is cold and would probably ruin the fun. The shame is, to avoid waking up everyone in the house, I had to hold myself as much as I could.

Anything with a "OMG" level deserves to be on market. ASAP

As I was rereading, "You're getting soft," made me start to wonder, Shego already has gone soft. Poor gal went legal, after all. Even so, Kim doesn't let the woman have her little time of evilness without payback.

While I know this was supposed to be "for fun", I couldn't stop thinking, why Kim didn't take off the panties? Did she really believed Shego, couldn't stand to be without panties, or... was secretly hoping for more? :]
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Great work.
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very naughty and amusing. I don't know if I would've taken the cuffs off, but then again, I wouldn't be able to explain to GJ why they'd melted down.

Thanks for the share
ginna5683 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
all i have to say is i want a pair. really bad. heheh that would be fun to do to someone
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
i have been reading your stories in order with the list of ur profile and i am loving it. i gotta ask, where in the world did you get those underwears from? do they actually exist?
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Well...that was fun. Good work. Funny. Sexy.

Kimron Posstoppable says everything I would have.
Mirenope chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I pissed my pants reading this-un. Thank goodness my roomie wasnt here.

This fic is the kind of thing that makes me wish I were a woman.
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
ROTFLMAO... what more can I say?

Wispr
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
"Your life as hero fascinates me." C'mon, Kim! Dead giveaway!

Fun and sexy story. While the whole "sex-crazed Kim" element of your universe has seemed a little OOC to me, this little interaction is kinda believable, given Shego's and Kim's natures.
Kimron Posstoppable chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This story is both sexy and hilarious. My favorite fic combo. :D

This is also the kind of KiGo story I like. Neither of them are wildly out of character. If Kim and Shego were to end up together this is pretty much how they would act. This story is believable because their interaction and dialogue are believable. They come across as a loving, playful couple.

What I like most about this story is that Shego wasn't warped into a cruel dominatrix. What she did in this story was disruptive and mischievous at worst, but not cruel. Kim wasn't reduced to a weak, whimpering slave, either. K.P.'s no weakling and she gives as good as she gets when she gets the chance. :) Really enjoyed this.

BTW, vibrating underpants do actually exist, y'all.

You just have to know where to look. ;)
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Ah domestic mundane things. That end with someone giving a trap. Shego is getting too good on her studies. Always finding the legal holes in verbal contracts. She is defintly keeping her edge. But of course Kim wouldn't let it go unanswered. Well in the end it all worked out. Quite well and good material for the imagination.

Read you later!
CastaS chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
i enjoyed reading it. great one.
cpneb chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Kim had already started to doze in the meeting as Will droned on about syntax rather than substantive changes in a training manual. She found herself starting to think erotic thoughts… Erotic thoughts? As Will Du talked? Something was making her horny, and she couldn't figure out what was happening.

Shego left the remote on its lowest setting for about fifteen minutes, then kicked it up a notch to a medium tingling.

At a meeting miles away Kim jolted up in her chair. Her eyes went wide. Something was happening with her underwear. That was impossible, it was brand new underwear… that Shego had given her! Kim clenched her teeth together and determined to stick out the meeting.

Will Du smiled to see Kim sitting up with her eyes open, the redhead tended to drift off when he spoke. Either he was in good form today or she found the material fascinating. He congratulated himself for the job he was doing and decided to go longer since he had everyone's attention.

Will, you think way too much of yourself...

In a Global Justice classroom a woman helping lead the session collapsed on the floor. She curled up in a ball and moaned, "Oh, God… Oh, God… Oh, God…"

"She's sick," the other instructor said. "Call the infirmary!"

One of the women taking the class thought to herself, "I could enjoy being sick like that."

Sick...sick..Oh, God, Oh, God, Oh, my, ...

Their lips met in a tender kiss. And Kim hit the Max setting on the remote.

now, who's bad, Kimmie? And, the rest of the house is shaking...

This is so bad, it's good...no, GREAT!...and I need a pack (for my wife) and the remote (for me...I'm ewil!)

...cpneb
Zaratan chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh, this was just too much fun. I read this at work on Friday during lunch, and I had everyone looking at me weird as I spent the entire time giggling.
Rina Cat chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Um...

Wow... I mean, well, it's... wow... I just wish that those things actually exist. XD