Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awesome intro, but you might overuse your commas somewhat.
I like the character introductions as well as your descriptions.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 28 . 7/17/2009
This was excellent. I especially love how you incorporated the season 2 finale even though it started as AU. Great writing. You really have a gift. I can't wait to read more of Alyx's story!
Melissa Barsana chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
that girly voice, it was...omg, i can't think of a good word to describe its hilariousness
Melissa Barsana chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
i love this story so much! it's what got me into the show! i lve all your other stuff too.
Melissa Barsana chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
lol, unlike SOME road THIS awesome quote from the pilot. 'Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.'
Melissa Barsana chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
i wanted to thank u 4 writing this story cuz it's awesome! it ALSO got me into supernatural
writergirl94 chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
"If anything happens to her, your ass is mine."

writergirl94 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I mentally kicked myself for doing something this stupid. This definitely taught me a lesson. Now, I had the Demon’s son pissed off, and I had no way to defend myself. Great job, Alyx I thought. He’s gonna kill me, and Dad and Sam are going to come home and find my dead body in the attic.

hahaha i thought that was funny. love itt
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
LOVE ITT. i gotta go to bed but ill read more tomorrow!
LaDiDaDa chapter 28 . 9/1/2008
Love your story! Alyx and Oliver's relationship remained me of Cole and Pheobe from Charmed. I'm going to start reading your story tonight.
L5472 chapter 28 . 8/16/2008
Tehehe...Alyx has these awesome new powers ayee? Nice..

You killed Kylie! *pout* Haha she was prety scared..poor thing..

But hey, she went all nutty spirit on her so it's okay! LOL

And wow...Oliver & Alyx? That's creepy..not to mention his father, the

YED! ...getting caught making out on the couch - not cool HAHA

But they're getting along so well XD ..well so far haha..except for the blacking out and trying to kill her part...

So...they've got the colt...lost caught by cops...broke kidnapped by Oliver who went all “dark side” on her...escaped and got saved…opened up the gate to hell...killed the demon (YAY!)...closed the gate...Alyx got herself injured by that freak...and then Oliver healed her (another yay!)…

Wow. What an action packed story LOL. Loved it ]

*runs to read sequel* ..Probably only get through a couple of chappies now…it is night time already.. LOL
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
love this story
Lexi chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
cute story, i like the concept and the character, esp. her name, since mine's the same. i never thought about spelling it with a "y" though, that's cool.
bluerock500 chapter 11 . 5/22/2008
it kind of resembles twilight in the writing styal, but in a goodway, not a way that makes me sick. you work in the romance but you don't cover the pages in it like the do in twilight. GJ
NezFez chapter 28 . 1/28/2008
Good story i really liked it ]