Reviews for Love Today
buffyangelinfinitdesire chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
awsome
Dana Rose chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
This story was fantastic! You had me crying it was so touching.
jackiehyde4eva chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
i loved it ive read it twicec and this story is so touching
Hyde's Bride chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
Ok seriously I have two things to say:

1. Damn woman, you make me all emotional with your beautiful stories!

2. You suck me in and I can't stop reading so I tend to forget to do anything else, including sleeping and eating. And I kind of need those things to survive!

Lol! I just love your writing. You give Jackie and Hyde the endings they deserve. So Thank you very much for that!
etFated chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
That story was freaking Amazing! I LOVED IT! Wow...that last chapter was WOW!
XXspuffster101XX chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
oh yay...that was how I wanted it to end...happily ever after with the kids and the house and the married...and I knew Tiny Dancer would be the wedding song...I love that song...this was a great story and I am soo happy that everything worked out for the best for Jackie and Hyde...

_

MONICA
RegardstoBroadway chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
I think it's so great when Jackie and Hyde end up with twins. It's like their so hot and fantastic they can't have just one kid at a time. Then again, they are so hot and fantastic I'm surpised no one has given them quadruplets. :lol: It's good to know that she came through the surgery okay.

They really shouldn't have given Hyde an amount of time that she would be in surgery... he would only go crazier by the minute if it took a second longer. He almost hit the doctor, for goodness sakes. :lol: And the fact that Jackie couldn't say his whole name but could ask him a wedding question was so Jackie.

Hyde's thoughts about their wedding and things were really great. I would have liked to see the wedding. It's a lot of fun to read everyone's different thoughts on how it would be and how they would feel during it.

Man, I would hate to have Hyde as a father... I can just imagine the interrogation that dates would be put through! But that little girl will get everything that she ever wants because of it. She's daddy's little girl.

Hehe. I didn't notice until just now that one of the twins are named Danny. That gave me the giggles. Maggie's reaction to the twins was perfect, just that little bit of insecurity that every child has when a new one comes along. Good work.

The little water-gun fight at the end was precious. They would be fun parents to be a little kid with.

Hooray for happy endings!
allienicole16 chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
This was a great story. Loved the ending the most. Great job!
MinaSeraphina chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
Beautiful story! I loved every minute of it!
XXspuffster101XX chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
just say anything I want...hmm...now if it were not for the fact that I know you want me to say anything about the story thus far...I could take that literally and start typing everything and anything that comes to mind...such as the fact that when I logged in...my verification number thing this time was 6 and that got me to thinking about how someone in one of my English classes two semesters ago mentioned that there was a mis-translation and the actual sign of the devil is 616...which is funny because wouldn't the middle number be different...unless of course it was written out as six hundred sixteen in whatever language and they thought it was six hundred sixty six...I dunno...crap...so that was a whole lot of off topicness...heh...as for the actual story...yay...Hyde proposed...I shall be expecting a full recovery for Jackie and having her start the wedding plans immediately because they are just so bloody perfect for each other and I want this to be a happy ending...please let it have a happy ending...pretty please...por favor...heh...kay...let me end my ramble here with the obligatory...UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!

_

MONICA
allienicole16 chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
YAY he asked her to marry him. That was so sweet. and what wb did for her. This whole story just pulls on the ole heart strings. Great job.
RegardstoBroadway chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Aww! Lots and lots of warm fuzzies over here!

It sucks that it took Jackie going into surgery before Hyde could propose, but at least he did it. I'm happy that he didn't have to lose her in order to know he wanted her with him.

I just hope she comes through the surgery okay. You wouldn't kill my warm fuzzies, would you? Please don't. :D

Update soon, k?
etFated chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Aww...That proposal was perfect! I loved it! That chapter put tears into my eyes. I can not wait till the next update! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be SOON! Loved it!
fastforwarddd chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
I really really really like this story but

i could see the engagement from a mile away.

maybe lead up to it a bit more next time?
Kmacat chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Is there going to be anymore drama like jackie going into a coma or something.