Reviews for Phantom Sunshine
CSIalchemist chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
Marisol's appearance was just what H needed! I wonder if Ray or Speedle's ghost will appear in the sequel?
auPHE chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
"'This case...' He slipped on his sunglasses in the living room. '...is going to be a handful.'"

YYEEAAHH!
DaniPhantom chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
HAHA! XD This case...is going to be a handful! XD I love that line! Such a great story! LOVE IT!
firedrakegirl chapter 22 . 12/1/2009
Woah! Cant wait for the sequel!
PinkPanther123 chapter 22 . 11/8/2009
Wow. this is REALLY good! i love miami & amity crossovers!

~PinkPanther123
FernClaw chapter 22 . 11/1/2009
Fc: EPIC FLUFFINESS!

Fern: Oh gods save me

Fc: Congrats on the finish Shine, IT DID NOT SUCK. I LOVED IT. SEE? I FAVED CUZ I LOVED IT!

Fern: It was good you know. You're overly critical of yourself!
Jack Cassidy chapter 22 . 10/29/2009

CREATE A SEQUEL!

OF I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE CRAZED FRUIT-LOOP THAT I AM!

LOL!

KEEP IT UP!
thealycat chapter 22 . 10/25/2009
Shiny, I might have to say that I disagree with you. I really, truly, honestly, enjoyed this fanfiction! I thought that the way the Danny Phantom and CSI: Miami characters played off of each other was great and the plotline was very clever. I'll be awaiting the sequel! I don't care if it comes a year later, I'll still be waiting for it. :) Great job on the story!
Hordak's Pupil chapter 22 . 10/22/2009
An awesome chapter and a great ending to the story. I loved it and can't wait for the sequel. :D
FernClaw chapter 21 . 6/28/2009
Fc: YOu worry too much! This was a great chapter

Fern: long wait for it -scowls-

Fc: -rolls eyes- I think the chpater was fine... not the best of your works but still good.
thealycat chapter 21 . 6/28/2009
It was a great chapter, Shiny! I enjoyed it! Horatio is so brave, you know, with the ectoplasm injection and all. I can't wait to read the final two chapters! :)
princess moon shadow chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
Love it!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
I love it and keep it up. _
Hordak's Pupil chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
Another awesome chapter, I loved seeing Danny lose his temper at Vlad (wait till you see what happens in mu upcoming fic). I loved it very much. :D
tbsavafob chapter 21 . 6/27/2009