Reviews for Gold Regained?
Mideila chapter 1 . 1/17
Very touching and wonderful, but it would be nice if you described how Sesshoumaru and Shippou hide their extravagant appearance in the modern world.

And I have two more questions:
1) Where is Jaken? Where did he go during these 500 years?
2) I understand that Sesshoumaru found his brother and Kagome before they had puppies, they just recently defeated Naraku right? Or then what kind of "victory" Kagome mentions?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Thank GOD you made a sequel cuz I would have killed you otherwise! :D
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
aww this was cute, i'm happy sess finally got to apologize to inuyasha
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
yay! happy closure.

...I hope your not getting annoyed with so many reviews in 24 hours, but my policy is "if I like it, I review it." I love your writing, and hope to find more great stories from you. _
Illaeshin chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
AW! Holy crap you are a fantastic writer! gah, so well done. ~
clemar chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Very Good Story. I loved the ending. You have come up with many difference stories for Inuyasha and company. I am looking forward to reading your other stories.
aleaha chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Creepy
ArizonaBay chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
That was a great sequel! This was an amazing story! Loved it very muches! :)
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Very nice. I really liked the resolution between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha here. 500 years without his little brother definitely did Sessh some good. It's just a shame that he needed all that to learn such a simple lesson. But, it's good that Sessh will get the chance to make it up to him.
g2fan chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I liked the story, It is kind of sappy though. I can't picture Sesshomaru saying those words. It's a real good story. Please keep it going. Wendy