Reviews for Brothers and Fathers
ombreerhinestone chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
Okay so this comment really has nothing to do with the chapter but I just randomly thought of this; but honestly, how is the prophecy in place during the story? "born to those who have thrice defied him". That would have been James and Lily but harry wasn't ther biological son, he wasn't "born" to them. He was born to Eileen and she gave him up. Therefore he would be The-Boy-Who-Lived but he wouldn't be the one in the prophecy. That'd be Neville. So why do you still have him as such? That should have been addressed.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
Intersting
Cztelnik chapter 23 . 11/5/2016
Eileen reminds me of a woman I knew who shall remain nameless. Some people shouldn't have children. Toby is lucky if he doesn't end up with an std. Cute Harry and Severus fic.
Niknakkitkat chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
this is a really unique story and i love it. it made for great reading for my day and i will definitely be reading it again.
HealingRose2 chapter 23 . 9/13/2016
Didn't like it like I thought I would maybe it's because you still haven't explained why Eileen loved her husband but not her own children. It makes no fucking sense. You made her to be an uncaring heartless bitch for what? What was even the point of bringing her into the story of her only job was to leave them like she did many years ago. What was the point of her giving her last son to the potters in the first place? The original story has Tobias as a drunk father who beat his son the fact that you changed that not only would have changed snapes behavior but the everything as well. And where did he get the ability to speak parseltonge eh? I understand Harry who is a Horcrucx (not bothered to care about spelling) but Snape shouldn't have it...for the me the story has way too many loose ends and plot holes that just makes it horrible. Unless the sequel has these answers I dare say, I am very disappointed with how it ended. This is no way a flame but a rant of my frustrations. Please message me so I can understand
HealingRose2 chapter 21 . 9/13/2016
Why are the children so dumb? They are 15 for crying out load. How thick headed can they be? In a situation like that none the less. And hermione? Honestly she is by far OOc at that moment. Would never dared to disobey and adult and you didn't even say what they did to not listen. Other than they were stuck in a trap. If that was the case why punish them? Ugh I don't understand please message me so that I can.
HealingRose2 chapter 14 . 9/13/2016
She is a heartless cunt. The way she speaks with little to no emotion towards her sons just sickens me. As a mother myself I can not fathom ever being so cold to my child. Yes she gets on my nerves from time to time and my wits have been on end on several occasions but I would never speak to her in such a way where she felt unloved. The thing with Tobias is strange not sure what she is playing at but its sick. I hope she gets her act together soon or get her just desert.
sjrodgers23 chapter 23 . 7/13/2016
sequel please thank you love this very much .more please Just found this would love to read the sequel.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 11 . 4/17/2016
This is a very interesting story idea, but I'm afraid the OCs and OOC characters take away too much from the story, as well as the eradication of magic from most of the story and the unfamiliar setting, plus the unrealistic number of pranks, etc. It might work better to add more Hogwarts time. I do admire how thorough you are in your writing, though.
misherukuro chapter 22 . 2/26/2016
Thank you for sharing your excellent writing. ~,~
Jissy2013 chapter 23 . 1/23/2016
Love it
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 23 . 1/13/2016
This story has been amazing! I have no words. You have impressive writing skills. You made me smile and even laugh at the comedy parts, but I could also feel the distress in me in hard situations. It is like what the characters lived, I did too.

Really, do not give up writing any time! ;)
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
Go Serenity. Love her go girl yay :)
mandancie chapter 23 . 12/1/2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was really good to read Tobias in a loving light. absolutely loved the relationship between Tobias, Severus and Harry.
NamesAreImportant chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Review number 1000! I just wanted to give you the 1k you deserve! Good story sweetie.
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »