Reviews for Brothers and Fathers
Gracfully chapter 23 . 3/22
awesome
misherukuro chapter 23 . 2/3
Very enjoyable fic thanks for the read. ,
Dawwwww, poor harry
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 23 . 1/18
Awsome I love it :)
This is awsome! Some of the pranks you have in here have given me true inspiration in regards to my own fan fic which had hit a large road block (no fear, i will not copy or borrow. I promise, no matter how amazing they were.)

I will have to check to see if you have written a follow up, but write on my friend. All the stories that i seem to find are ether completely unrealistic or just one romance after another. Thank you for a bit of family fun. May your words flow freely un the new year. EB
Love2read23 chapter 23 . 1/16
I have to say of all the Snape/Harry family stories that I've read this is the first brother fic and I absolutely love it. They are so great together and though the deaging prank was such a soap opera move, it worked very well to bond all of them. I know canon says Tobias Snape was a horribly abusive drunk (or maybe that's just Fan fic's general opinion) but I live this stern , loving veteran. He's good for Harry and Severus. Truthfully, good riddance to Eileen. Though Severus loved his mother in canon someone had to be the villain and you've made her wickedly cruel. I'm so happy Tobias told her to never return. I'm off to read the sequel. Thank you so much for all the effort in writing this. I can't wait to see their relationships grow, to see how different Snape will be not a Death Eater and with his new brother at school, and to hear all the things they have to talk about.
The Power Of Names chapter 23 . 1/14
I really liked this.
Gummybear.Michaelis chapter 23 . 12/20/2014
This story was interesting. I like the many twists that you made like, for example, the fact that Eileen was the "bad" one of the parents and not Tobias like most of the stories. I found that it worked amazingly well for you and the fact that the man was a retired Navy was awesome too. The strict and gentle side of the man gave him an interesting edge and he was, by far, my favorite character. I think that you developed him very good and he somehow managed to make a mark, besides the obvious, in the story.

Another point I liked was that Severus and Harry were brothers. I don't think I've read stories like this, so it was a great change for me. I liked how you didn't rush things and used Severus's psychologist side to help Harry and slowly but surely get to like him and understand him. I really wasn't expecting the two of them to become ten year olds but it was cute, in a way, to see. Ten year old Severus was extremely cute and energetic and very talkative, very realistic in my opinion. If you had made him differently, I guess that he would've been non believable.

Eileen...well, Eileen was awesome in a badass sort of way. She was smart, cold and indifferent. I got pissed off every time she said something that hurt her sons and I really wanted her to die. I guess that means you did a great job with her. ;) Anyway, the fact that Tobias loved her still was cool too because I found it funny how amused and in love he seemed whenever she did something awesome.

All in all, amazing story. Now I shall go read the sequel. Thanks forwriting this!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
amazing story... glad Eileen is out of Sev and Harry's lives for good
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
ok you did it you made me cry just a little bit
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
personally I would have liked to see Eileen and Serenity get into a cat fight
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
nice twist!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
great prank
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Harry needs to call Severus a great ugly bat at least once! I'm amazed JK Rowling didn't have any of the characters (especially The Marauders) call him that
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
i love it! I particularly love the line greasy oily bat LOL