Reviews for Alive All Over
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 1/4
Lovely. Poor James though, what a way to find out. But lovely.
WolfScar chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Honestly, what made this story different from all the others was the end. James not knowing what to do practically made my heart break.
Jay Way101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
That was phenomenal.
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Prongs is a very cool friend. hahahaa
juicy club chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
loved it.
fukuyama chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Why, that was a fun read. I thought you might end on a slightly sader note what with the "keeping his distance"-thing and I'm not completely sure, how would have worked it out, had you continued a bit longer, but this ending suits me just fine as it's happy and these two would deserve a happy end if the could get one.
Well, I think, you gave us a good example for a two-minute-that's-how-one-could-deal-with-being-gay story line and it felt not forced at all in its shortness. So yeah, I liked it very much and might be looking into more of your work.
Regards.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
:D!WOW!What a wonderful fic!Absolutely loved the friendly moments you could bring out between the boys and those dares!God,they have the worst ever dares,and the idea of saying 'no' to a dare too,lol!

I loooooved loved loved the tension between Sirius and Remus,the feelings,the way they feel 'alive' and so real whenever they're together and showing the contrsating thoughts of Sirius's about his life at home and at Hogwarts,really well done with that!
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
So amazing.

Brilliantly descriptive.
jo chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
love it :D
mommyconk chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
aww this is very sweet. I love Peter sting cereal up his nose.
fucknickelback chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I adore this so friggin' much... I just wish there was, you know, more... :) I'm gonna go see if you write anything with an M rating. ;)
elisekhi chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
really really good. i liked it a lot. the "are you gay?" "no, are you?" "no, it's just you" thing is sort of cliche though.
xNomii chapter 1 . 9/27/2010