Reviews for Spira, Gullwings, and Rock n Roll
Gaaracrazy chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
really good please update soon!
NostalgicInsanity chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Great story so far, its interesting, funny and keeps me interested, looking forwards to more!
doesntseeyouthesameway chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
You must finish this story! PLEASE? It is absolutely amazing, especially the way you can make the characters act exactly how they would in the game. If I didn't know any better, I would think you were a square-enix writer. Please keep writing, I know you must be busy or you don't have ideas, but take your time and finish. PLEASE? BMAYCA?
yohkohino chapter 20 . 7/24/2009
This story is amazing. Please continue. It's getting really good.
DarkMoon1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This story should have way more then just 27 reviews! The storyline is great and the characters and lines witty as ever! I had fun reading this and can't wait to read more. )
DemonsCanLove chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
Everytime my computer crashes, which is probably too often to be normal, I lose this story as one of my favourites. Then while I'm reading some fanfiction, I remember this story and spend ages searching for it.

I then completely reread it and fall in love with all the characters again.

Tidus, I love how you protray him. He's always the idiot, but you make him lovable and not a complete imbecile. I love that you make him a believable character.

Gippal, his cocky self is given actual depth this time instead of the one sided character that is usually given. He's also hilarious, I absolutely adore his interactions with Tidus. (and Rikku)

Paine, Rikku and Yuna; you have the perfect characterisation for him.

Basically I lovelovelove your story. I was thinking about it a while back and I think your's actually partially inspired mine.

I don't mean to whine, but PLEASE update.
murdocaugust chapter 19 . 12/19/2008
Please, update past chapter 20. I love RxG. :)
AmphrosDragon chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
this story is soo funny

especially the drinking game lol

just wondering if there would b anymore chapters
DemonsCanLove chapter 19 . 10/20/2008
I reviewed your story ages ago, and I just came across it today and i read that chapters i had missed in the last while.

I really, really love it. It has a great plot, I love how Paine, Rikku, Tidus and Gippal are protrayed. Brilliant. Also, I very much adore Lulu in your story, and that is odd for me. She is never a favourite like she is here.

I hope you update soon.
KathleenDee chapter 19 . 7/29/2008
gee you just keep cranking them out huh? lol great chapter, the engine noises had me laughing in confusion
KathleenDee chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
lmao the drinking game. I wonder what Yuna's going to do lol
KathleenDee chapter 17 . 7/28/2008
lmao Tidus
KathleenDee chapter 16 . 7/27/2008
Baralai is a hottie! lol um ok this chapter...

Rikku is Hilarious! Poor Yuna though lol

Paine... wow lol So i mean is Baralai gunna come and sweep her off her feet or what? lol

Great chapter!
KathleenDee chapter 15 . 7/27/2008
lol i cant wait for Gippal to push Tidus off dtage or something. Hey no problem i love reviewing good stories like this one. I was in the smae predicerment lol thats why im on the 42 chapter of a fic that was upposed to be 25 lol Keep updating!
KathleenDee chapter 14 . 7/26/2008
aw lol

ok um i really dont have anything to highlight on besides the fact that i love this fic :)