Reviews for Displaced
Illmerica chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Really good so far! When ever I read a first person type fanfic, I'm always worried that the author will make the character OOC. But this? Lord, this is amazing! It's seems so much like how Don would think and react to this kind of situation! Great job! :)
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Nice
Eridani23 chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
Nice story, I enjoyed it a lot!
Eridani23 chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Really good, I liked it a lot. It has a unique story line that has many possibilities. Can't wait for the next chapter!
greshunkai chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
adding to ch 2-this Don fan always likes a D. POV

story-& you've got him just as i'd imagined-thanks.
greshunkai chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
you're back! frabjous day! just went over to SS and read, for the umteenth time, your wonderful"Displaced"-i am glad(overjoyed, in fact) to run into a story that has some reasonable humans in it-seems to me that among the 6 billion of us, there must be a few who could come face to face with the 'other' in all its strangeness, and react with intelligence, rather than xenophobic panic.. 'Jim' & 'Linda' are wonderfully drawn- your fine writing much appreciated. thank you.
pacphys chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Oh, this was one of the first TMNT fics I ever read! Back when I was still a lurker and hadn't even figured out how to review stories. And it remains one of my favorites! Great to see it shwing up near the top of the list again!

I love how Don's looking for escape, but didn't actually take the trip, so much as the trip took him!

hehe, and the cops and ambulance are the last thing he could possibly want after that ordeal on the bus. Loved it then, love it now! This will always be one of my faves!

Cheers,

~pacphys~
Akaeley chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow, I LOVED this fic, you write all the brothers so well. And i love anything Donny related. Although i have to admit... i cheated, and went and read the complete fic at stealthy stories ;)

well, i couldn't stand to be kept waiting!

and now that i know that the rest of the fic is as good as the first chapter, you are going on my favourites list
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Can't wait to read more!