Reviews for the Druid
god of all chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Lightspire chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Why did you stop writing this! It's really entertaining! I like what you're doing with Ranma in bringing in Slayers, and having Akane be Haruka is a twist I've never seen before, but am quite intrigued by, especially since it's got nabiki and Soun creating a new version of Anything Goes! it's really good, I'm sorry you stopped writing it. The songs are really fun, and add something to the story, a, shall I say, J'es nes se qui.. Not sure if I spelled that right, but you get the idea. Really really good! Would love to see it come back to life!
Faline Mau chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
This is a really good story so far. _ I hope you do continue it.
ApocSM chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
I honestly like it. Also, will we be seeing more of Xellos-Sama anytime soon?
Ysolde chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
It's a good premise, but it feels a bit rushed especially at the very beginning.

Anyway keep up the good work.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
The bit with Mousse was great.

I'm hoping something

bad happens to Akane and I think the entire poetry/singing

bit can be chucked.

Update!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
LOL. Another Happi?

Great plotline. I like it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I'm impressed. Parts were funny as hell and some

bits were a bit OOC, but overall it was very

well done.
CyCy chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
More please!
AKF chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
I think you made a good decision in using the Iaanami instead of Gaia. Using Gaia would have made me think you were planing on using the most ridiculous character since Chibi-Usa, *shudder* I hesitate to say his name for fear that, like Happosai, It should draw his horrid presence. But here goes)...Captain Planet. **
CurruptedGothTheHeller chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
can you update human saiyianjian ? It's a awsaome story and i like it!

sinisterly yours,

courrpted hellster

p.s. love your work *snickers in evil glee* this story rocks too!
Ranshin chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
Ran: Well finally!

Shin: Great chapter. Great chapter. Kind of sad that the whole R/A perfect relationship get's messed up.

Ran: We both hate Akane. But this is pretty cruel to Ranma...

Shin: Oh, well shit happens! Continue this please. Hopefully the next one will be out sooner.
Zsych chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
Interesting.

Ofcourse i'm not much of an Akane fan. I believe in using other possibilities.

Ranma's letter seemed strange. Too well written.

Anyway, hoping to see the senshi get beaten up(not too quickly though, there must be some challenge)
Thermopyle chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
...

!

You do realize that it sounds like Ranma is used to orgies with far more than 12 men, right?