Reviews for Unexpected Changes
pennypencil123 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
I was really liking it untill it got all religious... I was like awwwwww she totally ruined the story with all the god crap.
BbyBella chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
hey update soon please
cullenobsession18 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
argh! thats a really good twist. i like it ]
JessieIero chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
OMFJ i love ellas powers they r awesome

from jessie
twin of a twin chapter 13 . 3/20/2009
Hey that was 1 of my favorite stories EVER! I only just found it the other day (2day is 3-20-09) Please could u try and continue this is was FANTASTIC!
Labyrinth'Rozetta chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
love this story

its really intresting

hope you could continue

aileen
ablablahh chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
Grah! Update! This story is amazing!
xOilovexedwardxcullenOx chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
woah...
Mrs.Edwardx0Cullen chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
pleaswe please please keep this story i love it so much!
JaceDamian23 chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
hey hun i hope you update soon

this is such a great story

very interesting

you're writing it good also

take your time

angela
JaceDamian23 chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
“Not alone we’re not going to. With the help of some others, I doubt little Isabella will be able to hold her own against over 130 werewolves and our reinforcements.”

I felt my heart shatter. I did not want them to hurt Bella, I didn’t want them to hurt Alice, or Carlisle, or Emse, or Emmett, or Jasper, or Rosalie, or even Edward. What is WRONG with me? They are vampires, they are not my friends. You’d be surprised. Said that annoying voice in the back of my head, I told myself that the voice was annoying for what it had said, but in truth it was the most beautiful voice I had ever heard, and it was incapable of being annoying.

I snapped back into the present as I heard Zane open his cell phone and dial a number on speed dial.

“Yes Jane, long time no talk, I’d rather say that seeing you wouldn’t be very pleasant to my nostrils… Yes I know you’d say the same to me… We have a favor to ask… Yes, the king of the mutts wants a favor… It involves a certain Isabella Swan… Yes, I knew you’d want your revenge… How many can you pledge to help us? … You, Alec, Felix, Demetri, Marcus, Caicus, Heidi, Alexandar, and Cynthia do you say! But what about Aro?... Tell him that he can check up on Bella’s transformation if he comes… Yes Jane, after we’re through your power will never fail you again. Goodbye Jane.”

I was in shock. Zane was in touch with vampires? With the same vampires who threatened Bella, the same vampires who could send chilling fear through the hearts of any mortal passing? The same vampires who drank human blood?

“Don’t look so shocked Jacob, How do you think we learn so much about the vampires we are hunting? Jane will be here with the vampires from Italy shortly. She requests we supply her with food and nose plugs, not like it’ll help her much. They’ll arrive tomorrow and we will set off immediately.”

wow didnt expect that...them helping the werewolves. makes no fucking sence. why would aro not want bella on his side?

shes so powerful

You’re leaving us aren’t you?”

“I’m sorry, stall the departure for as long as possible, please.” I said looking into his eyes and I saw the answer I was looking for before it left his mouth.

“Here are your tickets.” Sam said.

“Thank you Sam!” I said before running out the door.

“Jacob-” he said as I was leaving.

“Yes?”

“Be Safe.” He said.

I nodded and then I was sprinting faster than I had ever run before to the airport, not even bothering to find a car. My flight was in thirty minutes. Nothing was on my mind besides saving Bella and her family, my vampires. When the HELL did I get possessive of vampires? Since you fell in love with their family, they are kind and you would do anything to get back into their good graces… if you were ever there.

aw how nice
JaceDamian23 chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
I got out of the car, and it took all I had to keep Bella at a human pace, suddenly I worried about her control around human blood, but then I remembered that she wasn’t a vampire and I mentally signed in relief.

what do you mean?he bit her...isnt she a vampire angel?
JaceDamian23 chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
“I love you.” I whispered gently to her as I carefully moved my lips down to her neck. I felt her pulse quicken and knew this would be the last time, I broke the skin fast, not wanting Bella to be in any more pain then necessary, and soon I had bitten both of her wrists too, three main arteries rather than one meant less pain for my angel…

why i dont get it

Bella, are you saying you feel no fire?” Edward and Carlisle asked at the same time.

“No, I don’t feel any fire, I do not feel any pain, the only thing is feel is a slight prickling as if my neck and arms have fallen asleep, and it’s almost completely through my body already.” I said as calmly as possible.

All of the Cullens had the same shocked expression and I thought I knew exactly what they were thinking; ‘what the hell?’

Suddenly I felt the pain, but it was not the pain that I was expecting. The prickling was all throughout my body now, and suddenly it intensified and suddenly it was just gone. Then I felt it, running through my veins.

I screamed for the first time in my transformation, and I could not open my eyes, this frightened me. “Edward!” I managed to screech, the whole family was by my side immediately.

“What is it Bella dear?”

“Edward! The ice, stop the ice!”

They all stopped and looked at me in horror. We all knew something was extremely wrong.

good part

everyone oblivious to the fact that I had not shirt on.

I gave them all one horrified look, and then ran outside; I needed some time to think. It was pouring in Forks and I lifted up my head and stretched out my arms, welcoming the cool moisture to hit my newly beautiful face.

shes wearing NO shirt lol

Damn! I’m glad we’re the ones she wants to protect. Ha! Emmett is scared of my fiancé.

I hope she likes shopping more now… I don’t think I can force her anymore. Dear old Alice, she no longer has a human to take shopping with her.

Good thing I’m not on her bad side anymore. I am jealous of that beauty of her’s though. Well, I can’t say I didn’t expect something like that from Rosalie, but I’m glad the two girls are getting along.

lol
Hey-Hay13 chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
THIS IS GREAT UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...PLEASE!
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
wow jake is pretty awesome in this, can't believe i'm sayin this, but try to not kill off jake unless he is a)saving bella or any of the cullens or b)he turns into a traitor and as for bella's last power possibly being able to create illusion's or something