Reviews for Build A Bridge
the wizard of 619 chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Jeff with undertaker?

No matter what, your story is still great
turtlegurl 17 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
OK. Are you for real about this whole cm being gay? Im sorry if i dont share your very miss guided sence of humer but cm is way to HOT to be GAY!

p.s. this is not a flame so dont get mad.
ALilyPea chapter 10 . 12/13/2007
I really enjoyed every minute of this story, even the painful ones between the two of them because Jeff and Punk are one of my top five favourite couples in fics.
JeffAndShannon chapter 9 . 8/23/2007
This is a great story.
JNHwwe chapter 9 . 6/27/2007
WOW...i love this chapter...thank you so much for acnologing all of the diffrent parts of the horribe chris beniot news...you incorperated it into your writing and it hit me hard, its amazing what such a talented writer can make u feel :)... thank you for the update and thank you for the respect you show...*hugs*... i still can not belive it...but thanks again and update soon.

JNHwwe chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
Awsum love it please keep it up...and wht was the paragraph that was true...am confused lmao...please do tell in next update..mint writing

Takerslady chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
Gah, how could you make Taker GAY! AH! NO!
JNHwwe chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
love it can not get enough of it...keep it up..love the drama ... what will happen when jeff finds out...I NEED 2 KNOW...lolz.

Takerslady chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
Aww, so cute. Why don't they just let Raven be with them, in their relationship. It'd work. Great chapter, update soon. :)
Takerslady chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
Finally Rob calls and officially starts the drama. Raven likes Shannon, CUTE! Shannon's not taken is he? Good chapter.
JNHwwe chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
WOOP WOOP...love it...its an awsome chapter keep it up...i honestly think this is your best chapter yet...love it ..can not wait till the next one

Takerslady chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Good chapter. Finally, I think I see some drama other than Punk adn Jeff fighting all the time. Update soon. :)
JNHwwe chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
coolz keep it up...love the angry bits lolz...keep it up just take yah time

Takerslady chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
I loved that soccor chant too. It's good that Punk and Jeff are so close. You should put someone in to add some friction between Punk and Jeff, maybe have some guy take an interest towards jeff. Great chapter, update soon please. :)
JNHwwe chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
WOOP LOVE IT...keep it coming i am in love with this story its going great keep it up...lolz..i loved the EmO kid bit...but anyways keep it up and ill keep reading