Reviews for What We Wish For
Helena Applewhite chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Wow. HUG!

excellent voice, exciting, & unexpectable

HA

P.s. Make More! LOVE HIM!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
aww. it's so sad in a cute way. wonderful job!
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I love the way you pulled in the movie, quotes and all, into this; how to explained Valentine's history seems so realistic. Great job, really. I adore this.
kuroame16 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
angst!

Seriously though, I was almost crying by the end of this. I always thought there was more to Valentine than meets the eye, especially after the line about his mother. Good MirrorMask stories are hard to find and I'm glad I stumbled upon this one. *fav's*
LadyBookworm80 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Aww, how sweet Valentine is. Are you writing mroe to this or is it a one shot journal type entry?
Squeedom chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aaw! Poor Valentine! he's been left alone! *hugs*

That was such a sad story but really good

Great Job :)
prettilitTLepoison chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
very good adaption of valentine, pretty realistic for a unrealitic character. i like it very much!

helena is very pretti!
Jemsand chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Its really good. You put all of the things his mom said about him into one story. XP
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aw...so he didn't meet Helena in her world...
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Aww, poor Valentine *sob* Really great one-shot. Like how you portrayed Valentine. Hmm, yes, very good. Keep writing.
Aloria-Catalonia chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
;.; poor valentine...
Kitty chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Aw! Poor Valentine! I just want to pick him up and hug him!
Rogue137 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I saw MirrorMAsk about a week ago, and yours is the first fanfic I've read about it.

Oh. My God.

That was beautiful, it really was. I loved it. You captured Valentine so realistically. I applaud you. Immsensely. You've inspired me to write my own fanfic on it. ;) It's up now, actually.

RPM
Tortallan Shadow chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
that was absolutley brilliant! is this a one shot? you should really keep going with this. its fantastic! i really enjoyed the bit about the plants and the mirrors. so brilliant.