Reviews for And the ship sank
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Well, I was never a Sully/Brennan fan, but I thought it was nice that she was happy... and Booth jealous is always awesome.

Good job!
pyxie dust county chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
i like where your heading with this and think it will be a very good story, i'd like to read the rest when you have more written.
Zucht chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Interesting take on things. Personally, I think he'll resurface in the last episode this year and propose; making for a cliffhanger as to her answer...
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
great shot. very touching of their relationship. I agree not many stories about the two of them and no their relationship would never have the depth of bones and booths' relationship.

really enjoyed it.

look forward to more
bredalot chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
This is excellent. I LOVE the counting down of time, the evolution of their relationship through backwards memories, how long it's been since this happened. Love the repetition, too, and the details and how they affected Brennan.

I never liked Sully, no matter how much I wanted to. To me he seemed annoying, untrustworthy, and a bit creepy. But I can appreciate what he did for Brennan, and you certainly captured that here. Nice job!
Micky Fine chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Awesome little fic. Brilliant idea. And I have to agree with you about Sully and Bren, he's no Booth but he was good for her. Absolutely loved this fic and despite the lack of beta and read through there were no noticeable grammar errors, a definite bonus. Great job!

-Micky
squint-squad chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
oh, beautiful! Lovely FanFiction! BRAVA!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I really didn't jump on the S/B train but this fic was really great. Totally got what you were saying in the A/N.
Questionablelight chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Heh, so true, everyone tends to be BB fanatics here, I’m guilty myself of flicking over non BB.

Well written, and I like the repetition of the time frame, that seems like something her analytical mind would keep track of, almost as a way of processing and filing away in her mind to be later recalled by date.
Quixoticly Hopeful chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Great story, i agree, sully was good for Brennan... but im still a Brennan/Booth fan,but still great job!
FauxMaven chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Well done; you made me feel a bit of regret for the passing of a character that felt like sand in the grist mill of the Booth-Brennan intaglio.
Downwind-Sailor chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Oh it's sad. I liked the Sully/Bren relationship, too bad there aren't more fics about it. Well written!