Reviews for Stolen Destiny
41eugoR chapter 30 . 1/11/2011
It’s great to see a good old classic Charmed fic! Not to mention a fic which feels like an episode itself when the series was at its best, filled with a bit of humor, romance, tragedy, happy ending, but most importantly, a strong plot. So excellent job!
That70sshowlova chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
Damn you Piper! DAMN YOU! Why would she say no? Well i know why just uhhh! That evil witch!
That70sshowlova chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Ahhhhh! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my freaking god! This is sooooo awesome. I'm so giddy right now. I can't believe that Leo would do that. He's so freaking smart. Ahhh!
That70sshowlova chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
Awe, poor Leo. It's okay! It's all going to be okay!
That70sshowlova chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
Very awesome chapter! : )
That70sshowlova chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Damn it! I knew it was Dan. I was hoping it wasn't but, damn! Poor Leo. I feel so bad for him. : (
That70sshowlova chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Who the hell is this 'boy'? Oh and if it's 2007 is Chris born in the not messed up world and isn't Leo human? Well i get how Leo is a whitelighter he has to be for the story, but uh Chris? Yay, nay?
That70sshowlova chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
He IS being watched. God, how creepy are demons? They're like freaking stalkers.
That70sshowlova chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Haha "That used to happen to me in my partying days" Oh Phoebe! How i love you. He he, awesome!
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Oh my god! Piper has no clue who he is, does she? Ahhh! I gotta read the next chapter. I'm super giddy right now. : )
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I love the plot line and you have done a very good job on this so far. : ) But i hope Leo will fix it 'cause as much as i like Prue i loooooove Paige!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 30 . 12/11/2009
Good!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
great story :D
lizardmomma chapter 30 . 6/18/2007
very nice endng, Really enjoyed the story. good writing, keep it up.
rikkukirst chapter 30 . 6/18/2007
lol short and sweet, Tarquin had a pretty short ending didnt he, brilliant story! Hope you write many more fantastic stories such as this, its been nice bugging you with reviews! x