Reviews for Stolen Destiny
lizardmomma chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
that was so sweet
Jedi Alanna chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
You went and updated without the story alert letting me know! (at least I was pleasantly surprised by multiple new chapters :P). I like the exposition of their could-have-been lives, can't wait to see what's going to happen! (And what's with the lamp?)
piperloveleoalways chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
Aww cute chapter I always wanted Prue and Andy to get married they are my second favourite couple speaking of which I loved how Leo kept lingering in Piper mind sorta makes me believe that their is hope please update soon
Charmed225 chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Wow, when Prue was talking about the artifact, it sounded really professional! Poor Pheebs! And poor Leo too-to find out that Piper is seeing Dan! Great chapter, please ud asap!
piperloveleoalways chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Oh great chapter I feel sorry for Leo update soon
piperloveleoalways chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
Oh nice chapter I wonder who that guy is please dont let it be Dan, if it is Leo will kill him boy this will be interesting update soon
Jedi Alanna chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Interesting- you went and updated twice when I wasn't looking :P. I like the suddenness- and the fact that you reversed the order that many assume that Leo took when he arrived after All Hell Breaks Loose. Can't wait to see where you go with this!
FaithfulELF chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Sounds interesting
Charmed225 chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
This already seems like a great story! Please ud asap! I wanna know what happens next!
Bleu Feenix chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
ohh cant wait for the next 1!
piperloveleoalways chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Oh no Piper doesnt remember Leo oh no cant wait for more. How is he suppose to explain this to them Lol this is going to be good update soon please
Jedi Alanna chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
good chapter- but short AND a cliffie? not fair! you can't do that! :P hehe, update soon, anyways!
Bluishorbs chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
great chapter! cant wait till the update XD
Triqums chapter 2 . 4/15/2007