Reviews for Stolen Destiny
piperloveleoalways chapter 28 . 6/13/2007
YAy Prue beat the Barbas lol I always hated him lol. Aww Leo is by Piper side oh no demon alert and Phoebe poor Phoebe lol UPDATE SOON
lizardmomma chapter 27 . 6/13/2007
great another demon to take on the girls by himself. Well normally it would be a problem but they are 2 sisters down. Can't wait to see what happens next.
rikkukirst chapter 27 . 6/12/2007
omg no way, Pru you know you're gonna die! Can someone just kill Tarquin already, blow him up!

I think it's brilliant how you threw the story around to Pru's control, considering even though she knows she won't live, it definitly makes the story soo much more emotive! fantastic!
Jedi Alanna chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
I love the Andy POV- and talk about harsh from the doctor, talking about organ donations right off the bat! In any case- can't wait for your next update!
WelshCanuck chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
wow that was intense..great chapter...ud soon PLEASE
piperloveleoalways chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
Oh my god oh my god oh my god Piper in a coma oh no the world will come to an end if she dies Im serious lol Alot of angst in this story damn Elders ain want Leo to heal her and where the hell is Phoebe off wit Cole again lovebirds lol UPDATE SOON
lizardmomma chapter 26 . 6/11/2007
very nice job. Im glad that she is seeing Cole for what he is.
rikkukirst chapter 26 . 6/11/2007
oh WOW...what more can I say, now she definitly has to restore the timeline, even tho she knows she has to lose pru! poor phoebe,i lov that u update quite quickly,,thers nothing worse than having to wait AGES for the next chapter! You're a brilliant writer!
Jedi Alanna chapter 26 . 6/9/2007
Well, there's a twist- now they have to restore the timeline! I wonder whether it'll occur to them to just use Paige to complete the power of three to make the switch... (assuming Cole's not lying about Piper being shot). In anycase, update soon!
WelshCanuck chapter 26 . 6/9/2007
oh.. Poor Phoebe.. this si sad now. you gotta get them back together. thoguh that would kill Prue. please ud soon
piperloveleoalways chapter 26 . 6/9/2007
Oh I loved it please find Piper and where is Leo? UPDATE SOON
rikkukirst chapter 25 . 6/8/2007
omg is piper dead? oh this story just gets better and better, has phoebe gotta choose between her sisters?

Keep updatin! A x
WelshCanuck chapter 25 . 6/7/2007
ohoh hot sharp pains and a man with a gun.. that cant a be good sign..

ud soon please. i love this
Charmed225 chapter 25 . 6/7/2007
Agh poor Piper! Wow, that was really really clever how you made Piper realise her destiny by saving that man! Great chapter, please ud asap!
Jedi Alanna chapter 25 . 6/7/2007
nice chapter! (two chapters, since I forgot to review the last one- sorry!) I really like what you did with the trap for Piper too- and cannot wait for the next update!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »