Reviews for As I Shall Love My Foes
talking cockerel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Incredible. I was looking forward to a more concrete detailing on Zaraki's Zanpakuto. I really liked the take on how, for once, sheer combat delight isn't enough anymore.
Scurryfunger chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
WOW!

Huh... somehow I'm left feeling simultaneously depressed and exhilarated.
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
aw... Dang... Love the intensity of this fic... I wanna see a sequel? Yep, I wanna see a continuation! *huggles poor Grimmy*
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Cool stuff.
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
WHOA. Frightening. Very, very frightening.

Soul Society ended...and the question posed, would Kenpachi's choosing the other have changed thing? Good job! _
Hassun chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Very interesting! A fight between Kenpachi and Grimmjaw is always a nice thing of course. But what strikes me more is the end of seireitei.

If Kenpachi had listened to Ikkaku, would seireitei be saved? Would Grimmjaw let him go? An interesting deeper layer to the story.

Great work.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
...As much as I can hope the canon itself doesn't go this way, you've written a slick, eloquent, fantastic battle piece that keeps both Grimmjow and Zaraki in character (and how!) Aizen's interference (cold and spotless) is subtly heartbreaking - I swore as I read it, knowing even before Zaraki turned that it was too late.

Thanks for the read, and cheers,

Sabe.
BrolyFTMFW chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
that was the SHIT

my fave line:

"I may still have some use for my Espada." Aizen gestured to Grimmjow. "But as for you, Zaraki Kenpachi - crawl away and die in whatever hole suits you."

LOLOL GET RAPED
Thirteenth-Spider chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
WOOHH! Nice match-up! And you're pretty good with writing action sequences. I'm kinda jealous right now. XD

Ke-kenpachi died, didn't he? TT