Reviews for Try not to Breathe"
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I love how you make the first person perspective work. I always have a hard time with that.

I was a closet DS9 fan and Jadzia was my favorite character. Very nice character insight.

Alice in Limboland.
Becka chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I'm sorry but i am a HUGE fan of Jadzia and i can not relate to the character you have written. She loved and trusted worf and she embraced the Klingon ways as if it were her own. However it's just a story. Interesting choice of style you wrote in.
Jalla chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
::sniffle:: Nice job.

Years later it still saddens me to think that Jadzia died and that her and Julian never got together... :(
JD chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
*sniff* That was very good, and sad. The last time I was touched like that was when Jadzia died(on the show).
Quicksilver chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
*smiles shyly* I liked this- it's nice to see Jadzia- JUST Jadzia. I also like the way you did the Trill BG_ very nice. Kudos.
Arm1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
This is beautiful! (J/J was my first fanfic pairing and I still have a soft spot for it.) I think I like your Jadzia better than the one on the show. ;-) I've missed your stories.
Ananke chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Oh, how terribly, terribly sad. But all the same...beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I aven't cried so much SINCE Jadzia's death.
Lady Aeryn chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
A J/J shipper, I wonder? ;) Somehow I don't see her 'suddenly' feeling that way about Worf, but who knows- maybe the dying *do* come to thoughts like that, all their thoughts suddenly compounded/rushed into the tiny bit of time they have left... which you did well. Nice job overall. :)
Lady S chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Wow... that is so sad. Good job! SEW/Lady S
Bil chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
A well written story! I like the idea of exploring the relationship between the host and the symbiote, too. I've always wondered how much of Jadzia Dax was Jadzia and how much was Dax. Great stuff!
mrs260 chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
This is very good. I hope you won't mind if I read it as non-romantic - you seemed to structure it to be ambiguous, which is part of what I like. Ambiguity means that the reader is free to interpret, to finish the story as they like. I like the way Jadzia thinks of Julian in this story, and the trust she places in him.
Starfish Girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Excellent! I think you really captured what Jadzia's last moments with the symbiont were like. Well done!
T'Maia chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Wow! Masterfully done. A very nice J/J fic that doesn't violate the canon W/D - we don't see that a lot. Allronix, I envy you.
BashirXena chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
This was amazing! I'm tearoong up! That was wonderful!
RFK chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
I don't buy it. It's a nice story, but I don't buy it. Jazdia always seemed like Julian's big sister.