Reviews for Aren't We All So Fortunate?
HPontopoftheworld chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
So much like the Akito I roleplay. I love it!
PunkerGurl chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This is good... i love it... try to write some more... :P
shriveled.up.heart chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I love it! I really do love stories where Akito isn't made out to be a monster... but not to be tohru like, It's a good mix of both is what I'm trying to explain. I loved how you displayed Hatori's and Akito's relationship, it's very raw and that's probably why I like this story so much!
NightOfAThousandDreams chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
very well done. I see that you like many pairings.
loritakitochan chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
"If i take the magic pills, will i get better?" ill Akito makes me always cry!i think for one sad Akito Story you should write a romantic happy ending one!(ok, I WISH you would write one,please)beautiful story!
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
okay, seriously... this was amazing. I got chills when I was reading it... you got Akito and Hatori into perfect character. There are so many things about this fanfic that I love, and if I listed all of the things that I love, you'd be reading my review for hours... so I'll only list a few.

But unlike the sweet, heavy melody, Akito's voice didn't impart a holy sentimentality. Rather, when someone heard it, they felt as if they were being condemned and sent to hell.

I. love. that. Your writing style reminds me a lot of my own, except you're a lot better than me lol

She touched arctic fingertips to his wounded eye. He flinched.

that's amazing because it's ironic... Hatori's the one that's "frozen" and yet Akito has 'arctic' fingertips... amazing.

"Yes." He knelt beside his master, the picture of blind obedience.

Again, another amazing sentence. It's pretty self-explanatory.

And I loved the ending... seriously, this fanfic gave me chills. It's excellent. One of the best one-shots I've ever read. Amazing job. Putting this on my favs list and you on my fav authors list.