|Reviews for Rozen Maiden: Die Erwachende Rose Distel|
| ThanosofTitan chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Please update this again
| CherryWalnut chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
love this, really! Tho i've notived that it has been quite a while since u've updated. I really would like to know what hapens next! And, hope this doesn't offend in any way, but this fanfic will be completed, right? this is great, and it would be kinda terrible to leave it.. Hope to see the nxt chap. Soon!
| SoulFire chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
This is a really good fic so far - are you going to continue it?
| sarara chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This really like a Anime season3 at the beginning , I'm sad
There is only 2.5chapters in this story. Looking forward to Chapter 3 and more. What kirakisho create a actions in the next?
| The-Shadow002 chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
Nice little chapter here, you were right you definately needed something to fit the gap after the last chapter and this does it well. I love the interaction between Jun and the dolls especially Shinku and the feelings the dolls have for him and vice versa. Very good chapter here.
| The-Shadow002 chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Very nice chapter here, great length and only one or two spelling mistakes. The story is very well written and you've put alot of effort into the details and your characterizations are well done. This story has alot of promise and I think the chance to be one of the longest out of the few that are available here but that of course takes time, for you to write each chapter. I'm looking forward to where you go with this story, great work so far keep it up.
| The-Shadow002 chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
Hah nice little story here, very much in character for Kanaria and everyone else, nicely done.
| The-Shadow002 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This is a very interesting story and I'm looking forward to where it goes. Its very well written with no grammar mistakes and well paced. A good first chapter. I like the amount of thought you put into her room number and your explanation of it, loved the bit the the cookies heh, I'm hoping you'll have Shinku get it right eventually.
| FlareKnight chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
Pretty interesting story so far. Can certainly understand Gin's rage. The whole not wanting to fight her might stir up those feelings of being looked down on. After seeing Overture that kind of thing hits home all the more.
In terms of planting a seed of doubt. Well if Rozen didn't want the dolls beating each other he might've added some extra information. Like telling them not to use the Alice Game method or actually filling them in on what the other options are. Since Gin doesn't have much in terms of positive bonds with the other dolls probably wouldn't mind much in going the fighting route.
Can't wait to see more of the story since things are getting interesting with Kira making her appearance.
| Someone chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
The plural of Rosa mystica is Rosae Mysticae
| Yorumi chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
First of all, you've really got a hand for characterisation. Suiseiseki is spot on. I was wondering what she'd do, now that Hina Ichigo is gone, and I can see her reacting the way you wrote her.
Ever since the start of the second chapter I thought Kirakishou had the Mysticas. Good development there, with Kirakishou's and Suigintou's relationship - it definitely makes things more interesting.
Concerning Tomoe, I seem to remember that HinaIchigo can never make a contract with her again. I think this was stated in the second episode, first season. Correct me if I'm wrong.
And on the subject of the watchmaker: No! I don't want him to die! I love sweet, elderly people like him! Please don't do it! *whimper* All right, I'm calming down again...
I loved the second interlude, I thought it was the funnier one of the two. I feel for Suiseiseki and Jun, brushing hair can be hell. Suiseiseki won't be happy once she tries to get the hairbrushes out again. Poor Jun...
| Kannalover chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Yay i love your story. I;v been waiting since january and sending emails to fanfiction to make a rozen maiden category.
And they finally did . I love your story great job. Im a big fan of RozenMaidenkashira. lol. Cant wait for chapter 3!
| Ancient Death chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Um...Sorry but my brain's empty right now...but good job! Forward to the next chapter!
P.S. Like the chapter 2!
| Ancient Death chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Really good story! I like it since I'm a fan of Rozen Maiden...Please continue the story! _
| Rozen chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Everything is perfectly stated as if you're planning another extra and a whole new official episode of Rozen Maiden Anime, what more could I say about your near perfect work.
Okay, I'll try to be as specific as possible to state out your strong points in writting this great starting sequel-esque chapter of the series.
1. Heck, I was pretty glad that Suiseiseki is finally doing up some good stuffs (Teaching Shinku how to BAKE? That's so gonna be a beauty...*winks) instead of ticking off others like she always did. (Well, it is her naturl habit, after all...:P)
2. I am very happy about the fact that you're paying a lot of attention to the series's regular basis and canon regarding about the obsession honorific terms some of these dolls use all the time, and you state them perfectly clear! Nice...just what I wanted to see from a great Rozen Maiden Fanfic...no, really I am serious) Suiseiseki's "desu" obsession sometimes really cracks me up. Not to mention Kanaria's "kashira" (meaning "I wonder" in Japanese...I guess) also is essential for a great fanfic based on the anime!
3. Glad to see that Suigintou's finally showing some gentle side of her, instead of her sadistic, arrogant personality, which sometimes sickens me, yet you remained to be original and decide to twist and change her emotions bit by bit, making her look perfectly natural to her personality, great work I must say.
4. Your foreign language mastery impresses me, dear friend. I couldn't have done better myself, except for German, of course as I am also learing that language. I am glad you are willing to add French in it as well. (Is it me, or did I saw some Latin in this chap? O_o)
5. Hmm, now that Barasuishou is gone, and it's already stated and confirmed she's not the seventh doll, I somewhat heard you are deciding to add Kirakishou in this fic. Really? I am super-curious about this, dude! It's best to see this mysterious doll in action since I am very curious about this doll too.
Well, that's it for now. Don't worry as I will be reading your fic until you've finished it. I am keeping my close eye on you, so be sure you update and don't let this story hanged, I am getting curious of what's going to happen next, you can be sure of that. Keep writing as I am expecting a lot of good things from you.