Reviews for Bloody Mary Rachel's Intro
anonymous chapter 15 . 10/6/2009
This story wasn't bad at all. You have a good grasp of the characters' mannerisms and a clear direction in your plot. Some things you might want to work on are spelling ("maby" is spelled "maybe", just so you know) and character development. Be careful with your OC. Whenever you create a character, consider her as a blank canvas. Refrain from molding her into a female mirror image of Dean. It's been done many times before. Instead, think about what would make her unique on her own. Take her out of the Supernatural universe and think, "Is she still an amazing character without Dean to back up her flaws?" You want an OC that could stand on her own and still be just as intriguing and multifaceted from one story to another.

Also,I scanned the summaries of your next two stories, and I would suggest you fully write out all words (e.g. because and to instead of b/c and 2). It gives a better first impression and will definitely attract more readers :)

Finally, don't be afraid to try a few original plotlines of your own. If you can create a good OC with depth and character, then you can certainly chart out your own storyline. In fact, creating good OCs are often much more difficult than coming up with a nice plot. Plot is more the execution of writing whereas the characters are truly what makes a written work out of this world.
mtv2girl chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
I read this story ever since it first came out and had it saved to my computer but something happened and I never got to finish it! I stumbled on it by accident and man am I glad I did! I love your story!
jool chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
you REALLY should keep writing about Rachel and your story is far from stupid...it s just the opposite!

i m jumping to your next story right now and i really hope you will continue with this storyline...i wasn t bored for a minute!

thank you!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
Awesome story! Dean is so friggin sexy, he totally rocks my socks ;-)
Feathersblue17 chapter 15 . 5/16/2008
OMG! i loved it you have to write a sequel to it!
My-One-Sin-Is-You chapter 15 . 7/10/2007
awsome story. simply awsome.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
Wow! Great story! I almost didn't read this story because of the Bloody Mary theme. After watching that episode I almost quit watching the show and I still can't sleep with mirrors in the same room and it's been what, 3 years since it was on? Anyway, I'm really glad I read this and I can't wait for the next.
Lady Ardana chapter 15 . 6/19/2007
Awesome! I can't wait for the sequel.
WonderSkeet chapter 15 . 6/17/2007
it was a good story
EmSyd chapter 15 . 6/17/2007
Awesome chapter and a great ending to an ace fic.
Deansgirl95 chapter 14 . 6/13/2007
HI EVERY ONE. I JUST WANTED TO ADDRESS A FEW THINGS. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KIND OF UPSET WITH ME BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT CHAPTER 14 WAS THE END OF THE STORY AND THAT IT ENDED TOO ABRUPTLY. I JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT IT'S NOT OVER YET. I STILL HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO. IT'LL BE UP THIS WEEKEND HOPEFULLY. I WOULDN'T WORK ON IT FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS TO END IT LIKE THAT...LOL. I'M WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW AND TRYING TO GET IT JUST THE WAY I WANT IT. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR KEEPING TABS ON ME AND FOR ALL YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT.

LIZ
RiaMayWinchester chapter 14 . 6/12/2007
omg i love ur story i can't wait to read the next chapter so write more asap iight Ria
Duffster21 chapter 14 . 6/10/2007
kewlii
NeNa666 chapter 14 . 6/10/2007
Another great chapter, I can't wait to read more and I seriously hope you continue on with the same characters(rachel)later on with new story lines. It would be great!

Update soon