Reviews for The Siren
angelrider13 chapter 14 . 11/21/2009
That was really good. I liked it a lot. Love the mythology twists in it!

And Kai is my favorite! XD

Can there please be a sequel? Please? Your story is so awesome! I want to see Kai and Kikile back together!
chocolatexloverx16 chapter 14 . 11/6/2009
hi there!

yet again, i am amazed by your stories :D the originality is very striking in this story, and i'm very glad to have been able to read it _ great job! :D

chocolatexloverx16

p.s. it would be cool if you did a sequel to this... and the only place i've found those fandubs is on youtube XD other than that, the series is a very very good hider... O.o
FallenHope-Angel chapter 13 . 2/19/2009
it is so beautiful and a change from everything i have read in myth.
Marsuss chapter 10 . 12/26/2007
VERY GOOD CHAPTER! i cant wait for the next one! update soon please! _
Marsuss chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
wow you made up a whole new language! cool!
Marsuss chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
AWSOME story cant wait to read more!
Sharingan Fox chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Ok,... not good... we can only be sure Kai will be giving Kikile a rough time..
Sharingan Fox chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
It's been a few days since I last went here... hehe.. it's a nice start to a story,..
A fellow writer chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I'm going to be honest. I read the first two chapters of your story because you summary is very appealing. However, I got completely turned off by your character. She's "gorgeouly exotic," can beat all of the bladebreakers without a sweat and she is immediately introduce as being Kai's rival.

No matter how good your plot is, and no matter how good your writting is, a Mary-Sue character completely ruins the story. suggest you look over you character and create some flaws and but them in as you introduce her.

You have an excellent writing style and a good idea for a story, I simply suggest reviewing you character.
JaneTomoyo chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Update son. .

This story is really good so far. I like the whole plot and the way you change point of views to give us a better picture of the situations. Very good. It's a very well written story as well so far too.

Keep up the good work!
JaneTomoyo chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
Right. I'm already loving this one.

*continues reading*
Kabooza chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
hehehee...

when i read this story... i went into a sudden fit of giggles!

hehehe...

hahaahah

i love it! please please please please please please please

UPDATE
HeartsofNarnia chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Like it!