Reviews for The Kiss
Alenei chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Adorable! So, VERY adorable! X3 So much fluffy goodness! Love it!

Kaji
Meriarijim chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
aah, that was nice Might cute. Great job
yaoi-hunter chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
so cute, so lovely, so perfect.
Erika Darkmoon chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
God job. I likes.
Ahria chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Aw! That was so cute! I really liked it. _
SKIN READY chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
(Luvu, Luvu)((Love, love)

That was so SWEET!
midorii813 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Uwaa! So cute! I love this one soo so much. It's really sweet how Hisoka always says Tsuzuki's name. Thanks for writing this! xD It brightened up my day lots. :]
ChristabelRose chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Ok, well, first of all, ‘susurration’; learned a new word today!

– “Is it because I've been infecting you with my pervy thoughts?” Tsuzuki asked with horror. – So funny, and yet so sad. And such a Tsuzuki thing to think and say. It’s times like this that show how well you truly capture his character.

– “I just don't want it to be wasted” – oh that made me feel all mushy inside! So utterly sweet!

Loved it! Great, fluffy moment between our favorite couple. Hope to see more of this in the future!
calypso chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
i love this! can it be updated? or was this a oneshot?
laustic chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That was fantastic and the way you wrote this scene out was terrific! I putting this on my faves list.
AnimeAngelRin chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
omigosh that was so sweet! it was a similar plot to other fics ive seen, but i must say yours is my favorite spin on the situation! _ *goes to print story* (for real this time, half the time i say i will and dont for weeks XD)

Rin
jennamarie chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
For some reason cotton candy comes to mind, all sweet and fluffy... XD
Vaoni chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
fantastic.

I love it! Especially the bit were tsuzuki asks whether it had been alright if he had been awake!