Reviews for Take a Number, Knock on Wood
Common Spring chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
that was so painfully, painfully cute!
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Poignant, delectable, and captivating, this is totally something I would read again and again. Took me a few times to really read this, and it just gets better. Since it is encapsulated in a single moment, there is a lot more detail (which I loved! _) of Randal's reactions, and no spelling mistakes. Too often people misspell or skip a few words when they write intense passages. But since you took your sweet time, everything just sinks in with passion.

Great job! Definitely one of the best I've read so far.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Very well written and just a wonderful fic overall. I really loved this little piece you've written. Great job!
Tortured-Soul-so-Young chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
perfect fit for the characters and a gripping read
poire-gourmande chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That fic is so great, well-written, and they are so in character!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This fic is SO good. I loved your take on them getting together. And I like your writing style as well. This is a great fic, and I hope to see more great ones from you. Keep up the good work!
dante lover chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I love this its absolutly great the best ran/dan thing ive ever read.

the rating should of been higher though. be carefuill u dont get reported.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
It's a tragedy that it took a month for someone to review this fic. What an absolutely AMAZING piece of writing. Your characterization of both of them is spot the fuck on. Randal switching the topic to something insulting, pretending to not be interested, making dumbass jokes when he's really going out of his mind... you managed to incorporate all his defense mechanisms, which is truly impressive. My heart was seriously pounding throughout this. Dante, too, is great - his indignation, eagerness to blame Randal when he doesn't really mean to, his grinning/blushing. PERFECT.

The beginning and ending are fantastic, as well. So fucking clever. You had my attention captured from the first sentence, and I had to read it twice before typing this... and plan to do it again. Astonishingly wonderful; it's what the View Askew fandom's been missing, and I'm jealous of your talent. I wish I'd written this.

Thank you so, so much. Great job. Really. And rarely do I ask this of fellow FFN authors, 'cos I know how annoying it can be, but by all means if any ideas strike you, please do write another. I can't compliment you or this fic enough.

INSTA-FAVE.