Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret of Lady LeGrange
TheK-popOtaku chapter 15 . 1/28
Luna's Patronus is a hare
TheK-popOtaku chapter 8 . 1/26
Ginny...the hooded figure who wanted to help Voldemort?
Alaster Boneman chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Firstly I like to thank you for fallowing/favoriting my story sins of Remembrance and while I would also apreecate a review or two its good to know someone is reading my work and addeding it to your favs is a great way to get my storys out there.

I wright to you today to express my thankfulness but also a small tradition I have for reviewing at least on work of any fan wrighters that fav/fallow or review any of my works. which I like to call you starch my back I starch yours, policy. (though sometimes I'm not ably to do this as I may lose trake of one fan righter or another)

now onward with the review.

I have to say first off, I'm not really a huge fan of harry potter even though I and if I may hazard a guess you grew up with these books and the movies. As though out middle school and high school I could not escape people telling me about what was happing with in the books and when the movies came out any hope I had of ever reading the books my self for myself, was dashed as I saw it as pointless to try. The latter (people telling me every detail of the books) was especial irritating for me as I am a extremely slow reader. (especial when it comes to books) so I do have something of a bitter experience when it comes to potter and am currently relieving this though everyone spoiling game of thrones.

though in regards to GOT, it is sometime or at least was until recently, worth watching despite that fact.

and as for the story of Harry potter it self as well as its characters and dimenatics and themes I am not a fan of that eather, though this may just be from my before mentioned bitter experience but even so. not the hugest potter head. I much prefer the series skulduggery pleasant though that series did not stick the landing in regurds to its ending. though I maintain it could never have toped it self with the 3ed last instalment in the series 'last stand of dead men'

but again I'm getting off topic. this was a fairly all right chapter all things said and a little bit sexyer than I expected (imaging emma Watson slick with rain water and her body reacting to the element, is never a detractor) I'm not partially found of the intense shipping that went on between Harry and Hermione or how JKR her self views on the subject. As I thought Ron and Hermione ending up together was one of the more original plot points of the original series. as you don't see the best friend and main female member of the group hooks ups a lot in fantasy story's. as there is an expectation of the lead getting involved with the main girl of the hero's group. and I do feel that JKR was kind of bullyed into agreeing with the rather vocal Harry/Herminoe shipers of the time. but that's just my opinion.

But in regurads to this fan fiction and this frist chapter, they havnt atlest started a reastionship yet, though there are clearly sparks starting to fly. (not helped by a wet Herminoe showing up on Harrys door, as you would have to either be gay or insane not to have a some kind of reaction to that) though I didn't care for Hermione being all, for the lack of a better word, clingy.

as she at lest is in a relationship with ron, though I did also appreacte that harry for his part did try to lessen to his better angles in this regard.

so those are my somewhat confused ending thoughts and now to the rating. I give this a 6/10 not really my cup of tea though that's mainly to do with a general dislike of potter rather than anny flaws in your righting which was crisp and I couldn't notice any major flaws. which is impressive for a frist fan fiction.

though this may not have being my most detailed review, (I consider my self more of a critic than a wrighter) but perhaps the stigma of my dislike for potter is preventing me form fully enjoying this chapter.

but I hope you continue to create new works as you do have a talent for it.

Yours Alaster Boneman
ohmygosh chapter 25 . 4/1/2016
why would you like abandon like this story
Currahee506 chapter 25 . 9/23/2015
More please
Speedy1106 chapter 25 . 7/24/2015
Good story so far. Hope to read some more soon. Ok, just read the last update date. You need to update, it's already July 2015. UPDATE please.
kyuki619 chapter 18 . 3/27/2015
kyuki619 chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
about time, took them long enough...
Arsao Tome chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Does she own a shack in Texas? (Get La Grange)
dark m00n angel chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Really great story pls update soon!
brodie1 chapter 25 . 2/28/2013
A great story and worthy of a conclusion. Loved every page. Thanks for sharing.
jh831 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
the phrase is blow this popsicle stand, but good start
25 chapters, 1 down 24 to go
arrgitsdana chapter 25 . 7/27/2011
is their child meant to help save the world? oh do please come back. im very interested to see how this pans out!
BeachGirl114 chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
wow that is a good chapter. Glad Draco had change sides
sshhiippeerr chapter 7 . 5/11/2011