Reviews for Ilumina
JapanManiac chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Cool story~! Man, have you seen the .Hack G.U novel? its so cool and have a new extension for Haseo! him wearing a white armor and have white wings... sounds familiar? he really looks liked Balmung with his hair cut and used a different type of armor but still pretty cool~! the novel name is 8 dimensional thoughts but still... nobody would know what kick-ass power he have because the novel ended without Haseo having any fights in that form! Oh, and did I tell you already that he got it because he regained and accept his memories as Sora?

And please at least updated this story for one more chapter! I'm dying to know and it tell us that you're not dead/abandoning this story!
Azurez chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
The Tri-Edge at the Aura's Chruch is probably Kite waiting to berate Balmung :D

Anyway Up-date soon!
Vesperia 3501 chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
poor Azure Kite, he's crying for Balmung, prehaps said white haired blader should go visit him and be shocked for life
Vesperia 3501 chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Poor Haseo!

I love it!
Azurez chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
Hehehe...poor Haseo, Poor, Poor little Adept Rouge. And yes, we do need SilabusHaseo/HaseoSilabus. Hmm...I wonder what Kite will think about his beloved Angel in Shining Armor when he learns he's torturing younger, Innocent and Naive noobies?

LOL! Keep going and please more SilabusHaseo/HaseoSilabus, and more BalmungKite! _
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
I want ovan XD but balmung is just fine Rofl
SparkyKnight chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
XD hahahahahahaa Balmung saying that kinda stuff to Haseo is hilarious! Nice job. Oh and the part with Silabus added in was great too.

Just outta curiousity, is the reason that Balmung wants to protect TriEdge is because of Kite of the W:1?
Steeple333 chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
As far as pairings go, SxH is pretty good. _ But then my brain explodes when I think of who Sora used to be. ; But I can pick up the shrapnel easily enough.

Is Gaspard even old enough to know what the hell Haseo is saying? I thought Silabus would make him go away, in a "the adults are talking" way. xD

Oh, Death-runty, you never cease to be an ass. D

Is it possible to leave a Guild door open? Isn't that a magical gateway to all Mac Anu Guilds..? Physics go boom!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
With some reservations, I endorse this product and/or service.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
0o0...WTF happen? Rofl
Steeple333 chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
I am laughing. Hard. Because making fun of Haseo makes my day~
NukeDawg chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
Ok, I have nothing wrong with the way he is acting, but I do have one bit of a problem.

You see, the World R1 Data is all gone. Nothing left, not even Balmungs data. So he wouldn't be starting at Level 154, he'd be at level one. And basic armor, not any of his angelic stuff.

However besides this, I wonder what he would be like, when he sees, Azure Balmung.
Elsie Grandewing chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
ZOMFG LOL! Poor poor Haseo. Who knew that Balmung would age into a really perverted old dude X3! Update soon!
Azurez chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
-Snickers- poor Haseo -shakes head- sry, but Balmung belongs to Kite. And you belong to Silabus, -grins evilly- right guys?

S and K: -crack knucles and glare at their respective Semes- (Would Haseo be Seme with Silabus or Uke?)

Balmung and Haseo: -Gulps-

Anyway, up date soon!
Vesperia 3501 chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
That was funny as hell. If you need any help with Tri-Edge sceans then feel free to ask me. I'm kinda an expert on him