Reviews for You Deal With It
DEATH2Sora chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh please. Sora Takenouchi is the most selfish little brat I've ever had the displeasure of watching. She's cool in season 1, but she turns into a real cow in the second season. Doesn't surprise me, now I know they changed companies. The new company that produced Digimon totally screwed up most of the characters!

Anyways Sora Takenouchi is the most selfish little cow in the series! This story helps to prove it really.

Plus you're wrong. This brat of a so called Digidestined does appear in other stories that aren't romance! Sora doesn't have a right to moan as she does nothing for the rest of the Digidestined! She doesn't know the meaning of the Crest she's suposed to hold!
Patamon299 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow. Great story. Really like it. If I could put it in three words I'd say:

Deep. Emotional. Truthful.
Ragamuffin chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
::Dear Catalyst:: This was deep without appearing that way. I think that you're very talented in seeing into different characters' personalities and attitudes. I would like to see more things like this from you! _ Please write again, and soon! ::dragonfire::
Jadeice2001 chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Kewl.
Accusation chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Cool! I liked it. -; Poor Sora. Geez, it must suck to have to take care of everyone all the time...
Cherry Seraphym not signed in chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Wow...that was different. I liked it, yes definitely. I would of done it differently but most likely not better. Nice work!
Taichiii chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
MoongChi: Awww.. Tai: That was cute! MoongChi: Squishy! MC&T
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Kewl. I wrote an angsty Sora fic, but no one reviews it. ;-; Anyway, I like. Sora's my fav too.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Awesome! Amazing and tantalizing. Sora's essence was captured in this story. Make one about Tai if you can!
Bang chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
That was really good. Of course I'm biased because Sora's my fav character, but I still really enjoyed reading this. You're right, there aren't enough fics about Sora without romance in them.
Jack Cain chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Woah...weird...but deep...I like it.
Lilac chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Aw! This was kawaii! I think it totally fits her! Great job!