Reviews for Occam's Razor
peachandbetty chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
I can't tell you how sad I am that I've just spent three days reading this non-stop and found it incomplete. But, regardless, it's a masterpiece of fiction. I spent more working hours reading this than actually working because the thought of "putting it down" was inconceivable. It was very well thought out and the 1xR payoff after a long drawn-out start was well worth it.

As a fanfic author who still gets reviews years after the fact begging me to update, I know that this will also fall on deaf ears but...if you would be so kind...I don't think I could be happier.
Pacific Marl chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Hello! I've been reading this story for several days now, having recently started re-watching Gundam Wing on a whim and re-realizing how much I enjoyed it when I was younger. I have always wished that there was more to the series, despite it having 49 and an official movie - the Gundam Wing Universe is just so intriguing, so imaginative, and the characters are some of my all-time favourites.

I do have to say, though, that I started reading this story against my better judgement.

I think the last time I wandered into the Gundam Wing section of this website was around 2007 when this story first started. I vaguely remember reading the first chapter, maybe the second, but never came back or followed its progress. I don't usually make a habit of reading incomplete stories, especially ones that haven't been updated in several years. However, I remember what I thought when I read the first chapter years ago - that it was something really special - and I still think that.

Occam's Razor is probably one of the most well-thought out, intricate, mysterious, exciting, frustrating, and most amazing Gundam Wing stories I have ever read. I honestly regret starting it because I knew that by the time I reached the last chapter I would be so utterly engrossed in it, that the unfinished ending would be jarring, unpleasant, and leave me longing for more.

Reading this story was such a joy. I have taken my time with it, not rushing it, letting everything sink in and marinate. Reading each chapter was an undertaking, so often I had to take breaks just to prepare myself for what happens next. The expanse of the new world you've placed in the existing Gundam Wind Universe is stunning. The way you've written it in and built it up just makes sense - you've convinced me that this is what has happened.

I think one of the things I enjoy most about this story is that at the centre of it is this great mystery surrounding Relena's disappearance/death, but there is so much else happening that the characters (and therefore the reader) don't endlessly linger on it. They are devastated, but they have been forced to move on. They are confronted with new enemies, new dangers. They work together and work separately, they are pulled apart and reunited. It's and elaborate story, but one I've come to realize is also very focused. I went into this story with the firm belief that Relena wasn't dead (and that she hadn't done the whole "I'm tired of this life and am going to run away" spiel), but over the course of the exposition and deeper into the heart of the story you actually had me doubting it. Each new mystery and event you revealed seems to pull the reader further and further away from the likelihood that Relena is alive - but even then, the questions surrounding her become maddening. The build up from the first chapter to the one where Zech's reveals Relena on the security footage is slow and agonizing, but in such a good way that I really have to applaud you for it. The shock I felt when it was finally revealed that Relena was alive, and HOW she was still alive, was something so amazingly torturous that I actually felt my heart pounding in my chest.

But as I said before, I did start reading this story against my better judgement. The word count was so staggering that I made myself believe that the story had to be nearly resolved and that I wouldn't find myself too unsatisfied because I could probably imagine what would happen next and leave it at that.

I was so wrong.

As much I enjoyed every single bit of this story, I really do regret starting that first chapter because that first chapter had me hooked. The sheer amount of work that you've put into this plotline makes it such a huge shame that it hasn't been updated in so long. And there is still so much left in this story and I have no idea what's going to happen!

So, I suppose all I can ask is that you take another look at this amazing story you've written and decide to finish it off.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Please finish this..its a shame to just let the story hang in there after all the plot, researches, OCs, details and time you spend to create this wonderful and captivating piece you made. I really enjoyed reading this..
AnimeGuera chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
Just a friendly reminder to please finish this story. I would really like to know how it all ends. :)

-Animeguera-
Pip-2250 chapter 21 . 3/29/2012
I'm going to guess that this chapter was all we're ever going to get. Well, the story was amazing while it lasted. Well done.
Katie Yuy chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
After reading 'that night' on CoL, I had to look around for you to see if there was more to that story. I'm so glad I found this! I'm really excited about reading this story :)
Taquiner chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
Totally amazing. Hope this will be finished one day?
dootadoot chapter 21 . 2/1/2012
i know its been years since this has been updated but i sure hope it gets finished sometime. its one of the most detailed and well written plots ive had the pleasure of reading in fanfiction or published books for that matter
Star Mk chapter 21 . 2/9/2011
"you have to read this it is really important to u"

During the previous years that i have been reading the Gundam Wing Fanfiction i have never seen an author such as yourself write a story in such a wonderful, fascinating, thrilling and understanding in every sort of ways. it is as if u understood the meaning behind the original Gundam Wing and the message the author was trying to send to every fan's which is "UNDERSTANDING ONE ANOTHER" even if that person is your no.1 enemy. e.g. 'Milliardo and Heero' through out the series we saw them fighting against each other trying their best to surpass the other, but ended up understanding and respecting each other b/c at the end their doing it to protect the most important person in their who is Relena and the will to protect her even if that would cost them their lives.

I really must say that u are a very talented author and not only did u attracted a lot of fans to this story but u yourself (don't no if u realized it)have renewed the 18 years old Gundam Wing and brought it to life again and u must be proud of yourself.

1st: you never went out from the plot of the original story and u made every1 feel as if its the sequel set after Endless Waltz

2nd: u made Relena a precious character, a person who will sacrifice everything and anything in her life 2 protect the ones she loves and in return gained the respect of every1 around her, unlike other fanfic stories showing her as nothing but a spoiled brat running behind her prince charming 'Heero' who in return shows her no respect and in this way their spoiling the original characters. And i also liked how u made her a leader of an organisation and kind of an agent which is something new 2 her personality and i hope that u make her more of a professional in the up coming chapters.

3rd: who in the world would have expected that wufei and relena will be having the bond of understanding and respect 4 one another. it is obvious 2 every1 that wufei didn't like relena or her ideals of pacifism, but 10x to your story you have renewed their relationship.

I'm really glad that i read 2 of your stories " Dark days and Occam's razor" and i'm going to read the rest of your stories but ones u finish writing them. And as much as i'm honored 2 meet such a great author like u, but i'm really 'Mad' no correction 'FUMED' 4 keeping us this long its really not fair 2 all of your fans especially me 2 have us thrilled and enthusiastic and then leave us in the middle of the road wondering what will happen next, i mean come on it has been one year "ONE YEAR" since the last time u posted your story and u said it your self that only 5 to 6 chapters are left. so why stop now after reaching this far, i just hope the next time u upload 2 chapters at the same time 2 make it up 2 us :D - ;)

Pleeeeeeeeese! i can't wait any longer, please post it as fast as u can :(
saveme57 chapter 21 . 12/21/2010
why did you discontinue this story?
ducky76 chapter 21 . 9/24/2010
I know it's been over a year since you have touched this story, but I just wanted to tell you that this is the absolute best Gundam Wing story out there. Your use of these wonderful characters is equally as wonderful, and I hope that you do continue it one day!
etdsky chapter 20 . 7/27/2010
Greetings,

I just want to say your story is awesome. A magnificent plot connecting the dots. How clever! You should be promoted to Preventer's Intelligence or Covert ops.

Salute to Agent Tynon.
Thrash Bash chapter 21 . 6/14/2010
I've read this story all the way through for the third time. Not consecutively- I mean, I read other things. Just, in the time since I started following this until today, I've read this story all the way through three times. Are you really dead? I know that's a possibility. There would be no way for your readers to know. I hope you're not dead. And that all is well. And that whatever problems and obligations and obstacles that are keeping you from continuing this story resolve themselves soon, for your sake and for your readers'.
kansa chapter 21 . 2/24/2010
One of my favorite stories. Hated the first 8 or so chapters, a little to dry for my taste. But I'm glad I stuck with it. Everything has come together and I'm excited for the next chapter. I love the evolution of Relena. She started out as a princess, but now she's added another layer to her already strong personality. Also really liked how Wufei was her partner. The two of them never had any visible ties in the DVD series, but it makes sence how the two of them would work together for the sake of everyone else. Was starting to miss Trowa in the last few chapters, I hope to see more of him soon.
Kira2Maxwell chapter 21 . 8/27/2009
omg! much love for this story. tis amazing. can't wait for the update. it is so long and so good. you do a lovely mix of angst with drama and comedy and so many other things that it is hard to list. truly awesome. although, i would love to see some more duo action. *hides duo fangirl pin*