Reviews for L is for Lucifer, L is for Lamb
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
loved it.
FerryGirlAyame chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Love the characterization, great story! (: Your writing should be published. I love every single fic I've read so far from you.
Emilie Rose chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is really sweet and sad. I love it! Actually, I've been reading all your stories with this pairing over the past few days, and love them all, but I think I was too lazy to review them... Sorry.

Hoping to start my own LxLight fic soon but am currently distracted with knitting L!

Keep up the great writing.

Emilie Rose
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
You summed up Light in all his altruistic evilness. (If that makes any sense...?)
Rinhail chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I don't see too many Raito pov stories. Still, I enjoyed it!
rippedstar chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This is beautiful...you captured his personality so perfectly, its almost scary. Brilliant job!
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Simply amazing. You know, often, I question your IQ (in a good way). I can see how you made the connection between L and Lucifer. And the last line 'because I will never have to kill you again' was SO sweet! Oh, and are you going to update Between the Black and White anytime soon? It's my fave fanfic so far!
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
:P I just prefer to call him Raito, I don't know why- I always have. :3 Light's just as good, if not more so because of the meaning behind it, but the unfounded preference still remains. X3 I've said it before and I'll say it again. You capture everything so beautifully. I honestly don't know what to say. It's so perfect that when you try to complement it words don't seem adequate. :
carlie chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
thank. God. SOMEONE else sees the relationship between L and Light the way I did. This was...breathtaking. Everything was so spot on, I can't even believe it. I was truly starting to believe that everyone else either thought that the two of them either wanted to f*ck each other, or felt nothing but hatred for one another. Now I have hope that maybe, just maybe, I'm NOT crazy for thinking they might actually just care about each other, because really, they are so alike.

Thank you for giving me that hope. :)
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Oh, very nice. Very very nice, well done, Light...

That was Light that you wrote. The conclusion...ah. Perfect. Everything was incredible. Thank you, that was the best standing in the rain/death fic I've ever read.

So well done.
Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow, that's the kind of death note story that I wanted to read.

Your portrayal of Light and his relationship with his nemesis was wonderfully acurate, and it was fascinating to see the last step of their fight trough a God's eyes.

I should said that I've adored how you're playing with symbolism(Honestly, the canon scream for it, anyway!XD), and besides all, I've loved how Light's feelings were still ambigous until the end, despite his strong hate which is shining from his thoughts.

It's let a picture of...a perfect impossible friendship, and it(s the perfect setting for a tragedy, there is no room for compromise and at the end, you couldn't have more that one last person, the winner...who had reached his goal but would stay alone for this reason.

(cough)

Sorry for the purple prose but I've trully enjoyed this one-shot, and sorry for the typo(english isn't my native language).;

Oh, there is a little error with L's age(he's not a teenager anymore) but well, I've made this error myself before to heard about the information in volume 13...It's a little detail anyway.

Story added to favs._-
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
beautiful. There were tears in my eyes but they just wouldn't fall! beautiful.
Wrongful Vanity chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Yeah... I'd say that pretty much sums it up.

there are no loose ends in this story. that is to say it's all perfectly canon, and a perfect character analysis. pretty much exactly the way I felt Light was feeling during the scenes portrayed here. Thank you for writing this and helping me deal with the death of my favorite character. heh heh. :(

Oh! And I loved the Lucifer is to God as L is to Kira analogy! It was a perfect justifier for Light, and also helped to show his madness, and complexity! much love for this story.
Sade chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I'll be lying if I said this didn't move me at all. Quite opposite really. Oh maan, this was really beautifully written, even though I don't like 'I' form in storytelling. However, since I've liked your other stories I decided to read this one too. Episode 25 is indeed one of the most deppressing episodes on whole anime history, dare I say it and you make it even more deppressing. It's awesome. I really like your style and keeping characters IC all time. You potrayed well Light's god-complex and their relationship. It's a pity it had to end this way. -sigh- Light, you bastard, L did tell you his name when they met first time. _ I was kinda hoping that in the end Light would understand that, but noo.. When I register, I surely will fav this. Just you wait.
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow, I'm really glad a friend of mine suggested I check out your writing. Excellent job. Granted, I felt furious towards Raito the whole time, but that just means you're a great writer. The emotion in this was nicely done. And I agree - the anime handled this a lot better than the manga.

Anyway, once again - really good job.

Mina