Reviews for He Thought He Knew
fifipool chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love but lacks a bit of sex ...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Nice,even though I'm not a timmy x Cosmo fan (eh)
SlashyMcGee chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Great story. I love Timmy/Cosmo!
shadow hedgie chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Blue Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was awesome. It really made me smile. It was great! I loved it even though there was no lemon in it. Great nonetheless!
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hi there!

This is cool!

Aw! Cosmo loves Timmy and Timmy loves Cosmo! Cute!

I like that even though he's changed, he still has that air of boyishness when he's with him. :)

I like the ending!

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
xzyaoi chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i totally wish there was smut but its cute
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awe. So cute.
ThatCouldHaveBeenWorse chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Hello! I'm going to read one of your stories a day. I'd read more, but the end of May is always the busiest time for me, so I can't read too much.

This story was good. I didn't like turning Wanda into a bitter person. I can see her being jealous...but I can't see her wanting to kill anyone over the matter of love. If it were just a fling, I can see rage. But hey, I love Wanda.

There was one thing that got me, the line:

"...but now the blue had deepened into a dark sapphire into which, when you look at them, made you feel like their were looking into your very soul."

I don't like throwing second person into a third person story. I don't know why, but it always looks...awkward. And the specific wording of the sentence...I'm going on a tirade I'm sorry, but you asked for my opinion feel free to disregard it...maybe in the future it would be better worded like this:

"...but now the blue had deepened into a dark sapphire, which, when gazed at by them, made one feel like they could rech into ones very soul."

Or maybe have it simply be from Cosmo's feeling. His eyes make Cosmo feel like that, instead of everyone. I don't know. I'm just trying to eliminate the second person in third person stories. It bugs me. I'm like OCD or something when it comes to that.

But all in all it's a fantastic story.

I'll read the next one tomorrow.

P.S. I have paranoia at the very top of the long list of things wrong with me. I read your profile before reading this lovely story, and I don't know if it's your actual name or not, but if it is, you may want to consider changing it, because you never know what kind of unkindly freaks get on here, or what trouble that could get you into. As I said, I have paranoia feel free to ignore it if you wish. Ciao!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
i love it. it wasd sad but great. kewl
chibii67 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I loved this, its very reflexive and you're awesome describing Cosmo's thoughts about Timmy, whoa, speaking about him, I can pictured him perfectly and I must say, it wasn't a bad picture... in fact I loved the way you pictured Timmy
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I did like it!
kradnohikari chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Hm... Where to start... Well I loved the it! I never really thought about Timmy and Cosmo until I saw this and I have to say you really sold it. Your writing is great... And well... Not much else to say... Oh yes... I love how you made Cosmo think! It was amazing! I am still in shock over that one... Once again I loved the story and yeah... I hope you keep writing smutty stuff!
Ms. A-Bypolar chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Hm...never really thought about this pairing, but this fic and your natural writting skills totally changed that...

It was smooth, organized and yet so spontaneous that I think I feel in love with it..

Keep it up with the excellent work, dear!
EnVyS pEt NeKo2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Oh God that was so cute! x3 I totally loved it!