Reviews for Breaking Away From a Bitter Destiny
Minigamer chapter 34 . 6/4/2013
Okay you are an Amazing writer! I really really REALLY hope you continue this story because i dont want this to just die D: I love what you did with Guy. I mean i cant believe I still love him after being that cruel. But I really want to see how kiran fools sync and fakes loyalty and all.
So I really Hope I get to
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
Is it wrong of me to love what you've done with Guy? He's my favourite character, but I really wished they did more with him...
patrick the almighty observer chapter 34 . 3/6/2013
well its coo to hear that your still plan on finishing this, it is a rather good story, so it would really suck if you let it die.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 34 . 1/29/2012
interesting. i cant wait to see how all this plays out.
akizaki14 chapter 28 . 10/27/2010
hmm...who could be paired up with jade
Solera chapter 34 . 3/15/2010
I love your fanfic! I'm a recent fan of ToA, and I've got to say, your version is great :D

I hope you update again though.
darkangel.mya chapter 34 . 9/30/2008
Its been awhile~ lol.

I honestly can't say this chapter was uber awesome for me, probably because I'm not much of a Jade/Tear fan. That and I was mad at Luke and his attitude. I certainly hope he doesn't plan to keep it up. Though things certainly seem to scream "crap is about to hit the fan" with the way everyone is getting a moment. ~ calm before the storm perhaps? I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 34 . 9/30/2008
Awesome! :)
Culinaromancer chapter 34 . 9/29/2008
Kiran seems so happy with Noelle. I see some hints of the pairing in there...XD They would be a pretty good match, if that were to ever happen. Though I'm still not totally sure about why Sync would want to know Noelle's reaction. Eh, I miss the obvious a lot.

Jade and Tear's relationship is getting better. Ah, I'm starting to get into that pairing somewhat. It'll probably take some time to warm up to. Anyway, I really like that they're both soldiers who were taught the same thing; not to show emotions. It makes they're relationship all the more delightful to read!

I'm not a huge fan of the LukexNatalia pairing, but I like well written stories about it. Like yours! And I could see where Luke could get the idea that he was pretty much worthless and better off dead. Even though he's wrong. Natalia's so worried about him, I'm wondering if he'll try something dangerous to help out, or maybe even taking himself oout of the world. I'm just thinking about the possibilities.

Please update soon!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 33 . 7/31/2008
great 's and Tear's relationship is going good,not too fast and 's and Tear's reactions to each other is going so naturally.
Trystle chapter 33 . 7/6/2008
I GOT TO IT! and Jade catching Tear as she collapsed was SO adorable in my head! I also LOVE the line Jade had about not stepping on Tear. I thought that was so random and awesome.

But I'm sad that there is still no Kiran :( Though I'm pretty sure that it's Kiran that is putting Luke in such a foul mood. Actually I'm damn sure since they had that uber argument last chapter. But it makes me sad...I don't want them to fight. I'm not gong to allow it. *shakes head*

I also really enjoy the fact that Luke pawned Legretta and they just left her there to have a good long nap in the passage ring. I know it makes the most sense but it just makes me giggle. They could leave her a pillow or something *shrugs*

But good chapter. I found a couple of spots where I felt it suddenly explained things super fast and a time jump in the story would have been more effective, but other then that *happy dance*
darkangel.mya chapter 33 . 6/26/2008
Not a bad chapter ~ especially given that it was giving you some trouble (though there was the odd spot that some awkwardness shone through, all around it was pretty good). You did a good job with Tear's bit, but I'd still like to see some more of Luke. It's not that he isn't around and involved, but for being the main character, it seems like forever since we've seen events from his perspective for awhile. (Though the time between chapters may be contributing to that feeling) - just some food for thought. Good job~ look forward to the next chapter
Culinaromancer chapter 33 . 6/26/2008
Jade and Tear's relationship seems to be getting better. Great job! I loved it! Hope to see more soon!
Trystle chapter 32 . 4/28/2008
You have the best timing you know that? I was looking for something to read on my flight and you happened to post the morning that I was leaving. It was fantastic!

I LOVE KIRAN! He's so adorable, especially when he was wishing for someone to love him like how Guy and Cantabile care for each other. It's adorable. But I don't like how Luke was being so impatient at the end. I can completely understand why he was, don't like it...I don't want them to fight :( I will make them both sit down and have a little talk over tea or coffee and I'm going to supervise to make sure that neither of them get into a fight. And if they do, I'll zip tie them to the moon. *nods*

But great chapter. I love how well Kiran did when he was talking with Sync and seriously, Guy makes my day with his shinanigans. Tee hee :)
darkangel.mya chapter 32 . 4/28/2008
yay~ Luke and Kiran are back~ I was starting to worry that Jade and Tear had dropped them off a conveniently placed cliff .~

It's also nice to see some conflict!I look forward to seeing how you plan to develop - and what sort of impact it will have on upcoming events.