Reviews for Wikipedia: Hedgehogs
Rrazz chapter 7 . 2/17
I don't think my sides will ever be the same XD

And now I have the headcanon of Shadow reading/writing fanfictions...I'm okay with that.

Great story!
justafreakinweeb chapter 5 . 2/11
ASDFGHJKL
Keep up the good work!
roket333 chapter 7 . 2/3
Knuckles going to die in a sandwich? Haha! Too funny!
Snow-Soar chapter 7 . 1/16
That was the funniest thing I have read in a very long time! Seriously I haven't laughed that hard in ages!
Thanks for a good read :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Lol
Aurawarrior13 chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Oh Chaos...Rouge? Amy? What are you two thinking?! And I'm still with Knux on this one. That's...an odd cycle. Haha, Write On!
Aurawarrior13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I would be with Knux on this one. That's friggin hilarious! Write On!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
That is quite funny and i love your story on those hedgehog pls make another chapter
ThisIsAFanFiction chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Wow, I'm ROLLING on the floor laughing at this story so far! You are an AMAZING writer! All of your stories are awesome and they have original plotlines instead of the same old, 'Sonic Goes to High School', and 'Sonic and Friends turn into babies' plot. Please continue soon.
And since I think that it's appropriate...
R.I.P Cheese the Chao. You will probably not be missed that much. Cream can always get a new pet.
SparkiePow chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Oh God this whole fic was absolutely hilarious! I only wish there was more.. :(
TheFireWaterNinja chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
OH WIKIPEDIA?(pulls out bazooka) HAHAHAHAHAHAH!SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!
TheFireWaterNinja chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Shad gave Cream a gun ? WTF?
Smar6024 chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
This is hilarious! XD I think it would be even funnier if you had the sonic gang react to sonic the hedgehog fan fiction/shipping.
tolazytologin chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
More more more oh my gosh i love this sooo much! Cant wait for more on the fox wiki.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
O.O *blushes bright red* I would be with Tails now...screaming my head off or staring red-faced and wide-eyed