Reviews for Counterfeited Love
SailorMoonAddict chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I knew it was MINAKO! I was thinking that USA with dump mamo and go to SEIYA and Mina some how falls in love with SEIYA while YATEN is in love with mina whose in love with seiya. Then Mina and YATEN will get hurt knowing the ones they love can't b with each other first when SEIYA kisses Mina theyd fall in love and YATEN ANd Usagi
Nightimewriter chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
omg! you have to write more! please? this is amazing!
coupdecoeur chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
very well paced. and great beginning!
GhostUndone chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
I've recently been reading over all of your stories and I've loved them so far...Yes, even Seyia/Usagi ones haha. I'm taking my delicious time exploring them. I hope you do post more to this one. I think the interactions between Yaten and Minako are dead on, and everybody is perfectly in character. Yay.

Now I'm even inspired to write a Seiya fic... but I don't know if I can handle it as well as you. I guess we'll see. Maybe. But keep up the wonderful writing.
Joyce chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
Finish it pls. It's really good. You write really well too.
KibaInu chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
I love this story,it really captures the meaning of love,and not being able to have it,and I am one of those people who hate mamoru(darein)to thier very core but your right,if you really don't like him,then don't put him in your storys!Loving this story,hoping to hear more from it,this story rocks!Thank god for story tellers like you gomen-na, and je na!
jediserenity82 chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
Really enjoyed your story. I look forward to see where this headed. I really liked the angels reference to Seiya and Yaten. Nice touch.
Nighttime Writer chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
This story is amazing! I love it already! Seiya is my favorite! I really wanted Usagi to be with Mamoru but then whe I saw the Sailor Stars season I wanted her to be with Seiya...good story! Update soon!

KC and IC chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Oh, teh Seiya/Usagi angst!1!one! Their love is so awkward and tragic. And the way you write them keeps drawing me back over and over again. Can't wait for the next chapter!

(Comedy/Romance, huh? Is that your answer to the challenge? Not fair, doing a multi-chaptered story while I'm still caught up in the drabble challenge! :P I'll be looking forward to it, though. Those two seriously need more happy moments.)
Baybe-Dinez chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
So i'm a complete an utter keener of inuyasha fics which basically means yu know all the good writers and styles and whanot and recently i stopped watching the show and kinda lost intrest so i thought why not throw myself into sailor moon fics instead considering i fell in love with seiya in the last season. anyways ughh its impossibly hard to find fics written to my umm..."standards". as far as proper grammer and spelling goes with even a proper plot. i didn't think it would be so hard to find and yes on top of that the we get the occness and mamo-chan bashing, which i quite find sad really. i mean not that hes bad now since i'm into the seiya liking bit but i've fallen out of love with him...i realized i got totally side tracked **blush** anyhow i'd like to say yur doing a wonderful job and i love yur story and yur techinique of writing. i'll check out yur other stories when i get the chance and yahh. I'm a bit of a loss on how to end this since its 2 in the morning and i have work soon but umm...have a nice day? yahh...**rollseyes** i should head off to bed now...
Lori chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Your stories make me unbelievably ecstatic D

but also, your writing is AMAZING

i hope you keep it up, and i hope i'll get to read more soon!

rogueishLeia chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
I agree with your A/N. I find it pathetic to make a charcter bad and completley OOC just because you don't like it. I do have a tendency to add some OOC stuff to the characters in my stories, but I really try to make them minor and positive.

Anyway, I like this, it's really interesting. Can't wait for more!

Mamo-chan is still my first love, though, but what can I do when Seiya is a Mamoru look alike. Which makes me wonder...Since MamoUsa are star-crossed, maybe I'd stand a better chance with Seiya... I mean, if I can't have the original... ;D
Satory chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Hello! This story is great! so far. I like the way you write is very awesome, but the reason that i have not read your other stories is because i only read Seiya & Usagi stories. So I really hope the this storie is of them and you will have me as a faithful reader. The story line is great i like how it begins very original. Keep up the great work. Thanx
spiegel-octopi chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
This fic always throws me for a loop because of the lack of mythology, and how well it sticks to canon. The Minako/Usagi interaction here is absolutely adorable. The interaction between the scouts is probably my favorite thing to write. ALSO, I appreciate you standing your ground, really how can you choose between mamo-chan and everyone's favorite rat-tail?