Reviews for Hostage
B8hale chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Dear Trallgorda,

This is just another one of your great stories. ( I am making my way through all of them.) Sadly, you haven't updated the story for such a long time. Why? Do you have some problems with it? Did you loose interest in it. You have so many stories you are working on at the same time, I can't blame you for changing your priorities. I am just curious, is there a chance you will ever continue this story? I would be very happy about it. Right now, I am not sure what kind of end to expect. A happy ending against canon or a tragic one. So please consider finishing the story.
Aslook chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
Please Update soon! I'm desperate to know what happen next! Do they free Sha're and Daniel? Do they go back to Earth?
Heart chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Love the idea - I keep seeing poor Daniel and Share trying to have an intiment moment when Ammonet pops in. Daniel would go insane!

Any way well written and cant wait for the next chapter
klester chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Please continue
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Very good- I wish there was more but oh well- I just wished to tell you I liked this piece.
starjems88 chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
please update soon!
bluedragon1836 chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
post faster! I love this story.
LE McMurray chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Very nice, I hope you update soon.
E. Nagrom chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
woo hoo SG-1 to the rescue...but will Danny want it? :/

E
Spyridon chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
FINALLY I get a chapter. When are you going to update the next one? I hope ASAP. I'm really really interested in how the story is going to end.
starjems88 chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
please update soon!
bluedragon1836 chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
dude, post again soon. i love this story.
starjems88 chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
update soon!
E. Nagrom chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Yay an update :D

Love the comedy in this chapter with SG-1 and Janet somehow i think we all new what Teal'c said ;)

Also i love the manipulative way you have Apophis treating Daniel I said it once before, but that has to be the best torture that anyone could hold on anyone.

E
bluedragon1836 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
what happens next? I'm on the edge of my seat. seriously.