Reviews for Forgotten
Stargirlrox chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
Huh. Maybe when Carlisle's brought into the picture, HE"LL be able to explain some things!
Stargirlrox chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
Whoa... Deep. So what does this other girl have to do with anything? I know it's Bella, but if they found a body, how is that her?
Stargirlrox chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
confusion is deep in my mind... Is this Bella in another life or something? Or was she somehow turned into a 6 year old?
Stargirlrox chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
I'm a little confused... Why are we talking about a 13 year old, and Bella dying?
Stargirlrox chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Hm... I wonder where she spent the first six years of her life? (Deep in thought)
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 7/20/2008
great story
SheHowRansWithVampires chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
shes a reincarnation
britt chapter 17 . 7/4/2008
i just love you story! i can't wait to find out what happens next! hurry hurry! ah! i'm so into your story! i can't help it!
LaLaLadyBug67 chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
ok im getting a little confused. how could bella have been adopted at the age of six but edward still remembers her from fifty years ago? and tecnically right now he is in high school right? while bella is now only currently ten. its just a little confusing.
brittblue chapter 17 . 7/3/2008
that was short! i want to know what has happened! how is bella back? what happened when she was six? she...she.. i don't know and it is killing me! hurry and write some more! you are not answering anything just making more and more questions but i still love the story but i need more? does this make since? at all?
brittblue chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
i love your story! its so great chapters are kinda short but ohwell! hurry and update! its been forever! i mean that what happened to you i hate you! hurry and put something up! i love you story! bellas thoughts are so descriptive! can't wait for more and i really mean that! put something up or i will hurt you! hunt you down and make you write more! so please up date and save me the time and pain! thanks! or not thanks depending! ha ha
brittblue chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
OMG why have you not updated for so long? out something up! its so good why did you stop writing? hello! i want to read it! i love your story and i want to read more!
Forgotten.Image chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
wow i just rea this story in like 10 minutes! its so good. how in the world is bella alive 50 years late! ep! its so good keep writing!
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 16 . 4/16/2008
OMIGOSH! Please update soon! I realy wanna see what happens next!
SheHowRansWithVampires chapter 16 . 3/3/2008