Reviews for Forgotten
erica chapter 16 . 2/25/2008
I LOVE THE FAN FIC. PLEASE DO ME A HUMONGOUS FAVOR AND UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT ELSE YOU COME UP WITH!
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 16 . 1/27/2008
beautiful story. but why are there waves in her hair (chapter 1 or 2)?
Smiles4Twilight chapter 16 . 12/28/2007
aww... I was becoming depressed until this chapter. Please continue!
Fictional Boyfriends are Best chapter 16 . 12/23/2007
oh, gawd! you're killing me! ahh, i get it with school and everything, but i need some explanations, lol! i just have to say, some of these stories are total crap, but this is really good! so please update!
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 16 . 12/15/2007
wonderful
csblueyes chapter 16 . 11/1/2007
WOW! WOW! WOW! I really like your story. I'm actually really suprised that you don't have more reviews than you do. I think you're a really great writer and I like the story so far. Can't wait to read more!
JoCullen chapter 16 . 10/30/2007
I've never seen another fanfic portray their reunion like this and I really love it. I think Edward would be that emotional about finding Bella again after so long. The last chapter was way to short tho and is it like the next day now? I would think the Cullen's would've wanted to talk to her and wouldn't her parents be looking for her? I hope she tells the Cullens about her dreams of Edward. I can't imagine Edward would let Bella out of his sight now even to go home. Very anxious to see where you go with this. It's an amazing story.
r0b0tic vampir chapter 16 . 10/30/2007
a little short, but it was great. i love the descritptions on Bella's thought, update when you can.
alwaysgone chapter 16 . 10/30/2007
Yeah it was a little short but really good. Looking forward to the next update.
AuroraBeaumonere chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
coolness!
VampireSithLordDarthTryphineus chapter 16 . 10/30/2007
this story is so cool. i like it. i was confused at the begining about it going from edward to bella. but i figured it out. i really like this story. i think it is now one of my fav twilight ff. its amazing! cant wait to read next chapter!
genies9 chapter 16 . 10/29/2007
:( I hate you. Mostly because I just discovered this story, and you went and wrote a too-short chapter. That's not nice. You should be ashamed of yourself. But only if it induces you to write more.

Having said that... update so I don't have to hate you anymore.
WishIwasBella781 chapter 16 . 10/29/2007
okay im very confused about all this...but i LOVE your story! i know u said it will all fall into place eventually..but im anxious!:)

kay well update asap. PLEASE
CullenLuvr chapter 16 . 10/29/2007
OMC I thought you'd given up on this story. Please continue it. I totally love it. This was too short tho.
wordsaremyescape chapter 16 . 10/29/2007
oh yay! she's finally starting to get an idea of who he is. that makes me very happy. UPDATE REALLY SOON PLZ!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »