Reviews for Forgotten
TheTwilitNight chapter 15 . 10/15/2007
please update soon! i want to see what happens please!
cullenluvr chapter 15 . 10/5/2007
So whatever happened to this story? It just got really good and you stopped. I hope you decide to do more. I'd really like to see what happens when they get to the house.
luna chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
PLZ update!
Masquerading chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
are you ever going to update

I've been watching, waiting, hoping that one day you'll update

so please do
J.C chapter 15 . 8/30/2007
Wow this is awesome. I think u hv a great idea here and u didn't overdo Edward's reaction at all. I hope u update.
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 15 . 8/27/2007
really good story so far! update soon!
Fictional Boyfriends are Best chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
Ahh! it's been exactly one week since your last update! we're all on the edge of our seats here! it's really good, and i will hunt you down and kill you if you don't update soon! well, that's a bit melodramatic, but come ON already!

Keep up the good work! :D
EC4me chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
I luv this & think Edward wld react like this - hope she tells them about her dreams. Pls update soon! U R great
brandonlov chapter 15 . 8/15/2007
That was really good. I read all of the chapters that you had so far and was surprised. You should make the chapters longer though. But overall, the story is pretty good.
CC chapter 15 . 8/15/2007
OMG, this is really good. alot of fanfics are overdramatic, or screw with the characters personalities, but yours is really believable. i think Edward's reaction was good and pretty much the way he would react, and i like the way this story is going. so, PLEASE! update soon! this is one of the best fanfics ive read so far, and it is the first i have ever reviewed. i have high standards due to being beyond a normal level of obsession with twilight, and i LOVE this storyline. Honestly, i know alot about the series, and am able to recognize good writing when i see it, so keep up the good work!
Maskless Masquerade chapter 15 . 8/14/2007
Ahh! that was so supenceful! you're an awesome writer you dragged me compleatly into this story but now there is a HUGE cliffhanger so I think you should post the next chapter soon...
The Heidi chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
Please update more! I don't think you overdid it at all!
Kasai13 chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
So what happened to Bella? Please keep going with the story its very good and pretty orginal
r0b0tic vampir chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
Wow! I loved the chapters, please update more when you can. I can't wait for the next chapter.
silver drip chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
Wow so many updates in one day. Thank you thank you thank you!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »