Reviews for I Fancy Oliver Wood
so cute
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Very cute! :)
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Very cute. It does seem like a concept I've seen a few times before, but the way you wrote it kept away any sense of monotony.

I enjoyed it.
hhahahaha
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Haha, that was quite sweet! Loved it; great job! :]
Squibakou chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Heehee, silly boy, although part of me fears that is what they are all like and there's nothing for it but for a girl to overcome her ingrained shyness and... you know what? hope to god her friends set her up with the least amount of embarrassment. Yeah right. It's nice to see it all work out in the end. Ah, one can only hope, aye?
estrelita chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
lol It was very sweet and hunorus all a the same time. I loved it. My favorite line had to have been, "Katie Bell, I fancy you back." Very good sotry! :)

Lita
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Yes, as you have said in your Author Note, cliqued in some ways, but in others I like the idea of the story.

You managed to capture the romance alright, and I enjoyed (as usual) Fred and George's light sense of humor (RIP Fred!) I thought it was nice to see Katie take the initiative and tell Oliver his choices:

"This is when you ask me on a date, or you can kiss me, or you can..." Lol Great job!
hydraspit chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This was really quite good. I don't know why you were so hard on this fic in your intro.

I love your writing style, it's funny and interesting, and your characters behave in a very realistic way. Very good work with this one.
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
well, this was just gorgeous. "I fancy you back" - lol how romantic (not really, but very funny). i love your characterisations, they're all very much in-character and perfectly fun! and who cares if the story was cliched, you have a lovely plot that you sustained brilliantly, and you write very well. fantastic story! i really enjoyed it very much indeed!

this was recommended on the reviews lounge forum, and im going to add this to the C2 archive. we try to raise the profile and reviews counts of talented but underreviewed authors, and i hope your story gets some more attention! id like to extend you the invitation to stop by and say hi sometime, we'd love to see you in there!

Lexie
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Aww that's adorable! I think I'm an official KBOW fan now - it was that good!
something-like-love chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Yay, a KBOW! This was too sweet for words- I loved this bit:

“Is it shiny?” Fred inquired with interest.

“Or prickly?” added George.

LOL! The twins were gold.

]
stinkabhel chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
this is so cute! 500 reviews for you!