Reviews for The Seven Deadly Sins: A Series of Lit Vignettes
CircleSky chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Wow! I really enjoyed this story and I stayed up much too late reading it last night. I just had to come back and send you a review. I mentioned in my previous review but it bears repeating: you write sex scenes really well! They were honest and believable and detailed but left up to the imagination, with no jarring words. Also the characters were really in-character. You are my hero!
Now, although I really enjoyed this chapter about envy, which flashed back to One Has Class and the Other One Dyes, because it was an interesting character-study, and well done I must add, I have to admit that I was really disappointed that it wasn't a continuation of the passion and/or discussion that was taking place in the previous chapter. I know this story is filling in the blanks, and the previous chapter is probably the extent of what Rory and Jess had ever done or talked about in the actual series (the last blank to be filled), but I want to inquire as to whether you have written or will write anything which carries on with the passion in this story. Have you written or will you write anything which shows them "their first time"? Anyway, I will check it out. Keep up the great work!
CircleSky chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
that was fantastic! you write sex scenes really well! i loved how they stayed in character, and especially his comment about angry sex. sexy and funny. officially in my top two favourite literati sex scenes that i've ever read of all time.
Harry and George chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
I am such a literati fan and have just loved reading these vignettes - they so beautifully capture the brief time that Jess/Rory had together and are so in character. If you do continue writing I would love to see some of their interactions in the later series such as when Jess says I love you, or goes to Rory's room and asks them to live together, and of course that scene from the Real Paul Anka. So do you think that in the end they are destined to be together or always missing the opportunity? - any hints on where you think their future lies would be great!
Alex Bee chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
pleasepleaseplease continue 's one of the best lit. storie's i've read.i've been watching the GG dvds with my brother and now im in such a lit this story is .pleaaaassseee continue!3
tara chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Absolutely perfect and beautiful. You write sexual tension so flawlessly. I only wish you would continue this or start a new one where they would actually end up having sex. This story was soooo frustrating in the sense that they never really did it...although hot. Also, make it a M-rating next time, please. Thank you!
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Trigger.REALITY chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Intense. Update soon please!
Asulli chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
this was great. I love it
Me chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
Keep going! You still need "envy"! I wouldn't even mind seeing this go a little AU, with them going further or Jess not going to California. Maybe, maybe not. But you can't stop now! Update ASAP!
SilkenPetal chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! I had lost hope and hadn't checked this story in awhile, but I did today and boy am I happy that I did. I can't wait for the next chapter (seriously) just wondering, are you sticking to the storyline of the show or when you get to a certain point making it AU? Please make it AU, I am a serious literati fan and need to feed my addiction and you are feeding it well with this.
Me chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
I miss season three so much! I wish we could have seen more Rory and Jess on the screen, but I still love your scenes. You really capture Jess' sweet side without being unrealistic or out-of-character. Write more please! :)
watergurl123 chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
i love every chapter! they're all amazing. please update soon
live4ska chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
this is so great and so real! please keep going!
Fickle Sobriquet chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I pretty much stopped reading GG fic several months ago but then you updated. Thanks.
Curley-Q chapter 8 . 2/2/2009