Reviews for The Seven Deadly Sins: A Series of Lit Vignettes
AJ Granger chapter 9 . 1/3
These are great. Love the glimpses. Re-watching the series recently I noticed a lot of places where the show skipped over much of Jess and Rory's relationship. We got small glimpses, and so much was left out in how they dealt with learning about each other and themselves. I like these missing pieces.
GreenAngelHeart chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
I live for canon expansion, and these were great. Thank-you
Guest chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
Another scene no one needed! You made their relationship Even worse than it was on the show. Even if it would mean they break up he still wouldn't cut his hours at work. The point of scenes that we should have seen in the show is that they are actually worth it. What you write is pointless and not one bit something to be missed.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
This is a moment we were robbed off? Them doing nothing? Well I'm glad because that was pointless.
subchan chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
i loved this ! they really did need to give us more scenes on how they're relationship was doing other then just the bad times and books.
Vivian H chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
This was amazing! Thank you so much for giving us these hidden moments. They are so true to the characters. You are a fabulous writer. Please write more. Damn you, Netflix, I am addicted to Jess/Rory!
CircleSky chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Wow! I really enjoyed this story and I stayed up much too late reading it last night. I just had to come back and send you a review. I mentioned in my previous review but it bears repeating: you write sex scenes really well! They were honest and believable and detailed but left up to the imagination, with no jarring words. Also the characters were really in-character. You are my hero!
Now, although I really enjoyed this chapter about envy, which flashed back to One Has Class and the Other One Dyes, because it was an interesting character-study, and well done I must add, I have to admit that I was really disappointed that it wasn't a continuation of the passion and/or discussion that was taking place in the previous chapter. I know this story is filling in the blanks, and the previous chapter is probably the extent of what Rory and Jess had ever done or talked about in the actual series (the last blank to be filled), but I want to inquire as to whether you have written or will write anything which carries on with the passion in this story. Have you written or will you write anything which shows them "their first time"? Anyway, I will check it out. Keep up the great work!
CircleSky chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
that was fantastic! you write sex scenes really well! i loved how they stayed in character, and especially his comment about angry sex. sexy and funny. officially in my top two favourite literati sex scenes that i've ever read of all time.
Harry and George chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
I am such a literati fan and have just loved reading these vignettes - they so beautifully capture the brief time that Jess/Rory had together and are so in character. If you do continue writing I would love to see some of their interactions in the later series such as when Jess says I love you, or goes to Rory's room and asks them to live together, and of course that scene from the Real Paul Anka. So do you think that in the end they are destined to be together or always missing the opportunity? - any hints on where you think their future lies would be great!
Alex Bee chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
pleasepleaseplease continue 's one of the best lit. storie's i've read.i've been watching the GG dvds with my brother and now im in such a lit this story is .pleaaaassseee continue!3
tara chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Absolutely perfect and beautiful. You write sexual tension so flawlessly. I only wish you would continue this or start a new one where they would actually end up having sex. This story was soooo frustrating in the sense that they never really did it...although hot. Also, make it a M-rating next time, please. Thank you!
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Trigger.REALITY chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Intense. Update soon please!
Asulli chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
this was great. I love it
Me chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
Keep going! You still need "envy"! I wouldn't even mind seeing this go a little AU, with them going further or Jess not going to California. Maybe, maybe not. But you can't stop now! Update ASAP!