Reviews for The End of Sherlock Holmes, by Hideaki Anno
Gumi Langley chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I want more EvangelionxSherlock Holmes please
dekota135 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
was good- but increadbly short i was expecting a good long story :p
V. C. Baskermoth chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
LOL, I'm a little confused but it still struck a funny nerve in me. I love that last line. Very good one-liner punchline!
The Angel of Black Fire chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
WHAT THE HELL! *giggling uncontrollably*
Rommel chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
wait, if third impact took place in 2015, wouldn't Holmes have died a long time ago.
Phantom Ovaries chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
That was the bombshell of pure hilarity that still has me rolling on the floor. Oh... my... god. *_* It's relieving to see that someone around here has an intellegent sense of humor.
Narf-for-the-Garthoc chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Eh, so-so. Nicely written, even with the expected ending. Maybe could've chosen a more contemporary setting, but hey, I was never that big a Conan Doyle fan. Keep writing.
Severed dreams chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Very interesting... Are you proposing the idea that the third Impact converted ALL of humanity into LCL, past present, and future? Still, it was a bit short...
me chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
i dunt get it.
Shinjikun chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
LOL
Mr. Apollinax chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
I am a fan of Sherlock Holmes and I must say the style ir reminiscent of that of Sir Arthur. This was short, but well written and hilarious.
Veronica Cereta chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Hurray! I love Sherlock Holmes! You are so funny!
Corvus chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
You are a sick, sick person. Congratulations :) I could hear "Komm, susser Tod" the entire time I was reading this...
Melkor1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Yes, i "geddit" even thought it's pointless i understand the innuendo in the title...but why oh why do weird pieces like these exist at all?
Antaeus Feldspar chapter 1 . 7/10/2001