Reviews for Mommy, where's daddy?
digilec chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
ahh continue pleaseee :((
mysticalruby chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
please continue! i really want to see how this story will unfold
OnceUponAStarryNight chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Oh, I how I wish this story was continued. I loved it so much and I never gave up hope it would be updated again. And I still have that hope to this day.

Please, update again. We really love this story. And most of all you! 3

Starr
PaN-cHaN862005 chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
I love this story and A new begging! its such a beautiful story! I hope you update soon because I can not wait to read what happens!

*PaN-cHaN862005*
pearl chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
i am really upset coz of you leni_cherry..why did you start such a lovely story with knowing that you will not be able to finish it..poor us readers..anyway i dont know spanish..i wish i knew this beautiful language...so please try to write stories in english..love the name by the way..and thanks for writing such a nice stories..but pretty please..UPDATE
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
UPDATE SOON!
fuzzz-Longoria chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Leni Hello!

I would like to read this story in Spanish, My English is not very good.

I love your story ...

Please think what has been said.

kiss kiss Bye :D
Midnight Hope chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
She finally see's Matt again! Good story! I love it!

Well, um uh could you check out my story I'm Pregnant? It's a mimato. I usually don't advertise so please? I'm only doing this so maybe one of my FAV mimato authors and possibly one of the most popular authors will review.

Update soon?
Lotus Blossom Skye chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
Um... It's been a month since you last updated... so please, update! I really like this story!

Oh yeah, I love advertising my stories too, Can you PLEASE check out my story A mission Immpossible!

I'm desperate for you to review! You're like one of my FAVORITE mimato authors! Please!

My birthday is in 2 days so that could be a present for me :)

Thanks!
noopname chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
Wee! THEY ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER! *-*

Aren't they?

Waa it's so cutee!

CONTINUE PLEASE! *crazy*
midmaetob25 chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
That was cool! Please update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
Cant wait till u update,u got a really great story going!
Supercasper chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
YAY! it's here! it's finally here! i've waited so long for this chapter and OMG it's gr8! keep on updating so we can read the whole story!
pinky-ponky chapter 6 . 7/19/2007