Reviews for I Was Afraid That Would Happen
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Nice job at fleshing out that episode. I agree, there needed more to be said about what Charlie said. And, the end was really, really, really fun. :D
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I really enjoyed this.
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This was interesting. I think Don's reactions were realistic, and the shrink was well-shaped too. And it was very neat to see Don's concern for Charlie when they're separate and he's talking to someone besides his brother himself. This is the exact kind of conflict I would imagine Don having internally, and I think you pulled it off beautifully. Nice. :)
Snarky - I like it chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I love all scenes with Don and his psychiatrist!

Though now that it's been brought up, I'd like to see Charlie at one too. :-p
newgal chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Really enjoyed this.
The Silent Rumble chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I loved it. It was awesomeness.
Serialgal chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Great oneshot. I just love the psychological stuff, and you did a wonderful job with it.
Patty chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Thanks, Fraidy, I'm so glad you gave us this story. Someone really, really needed to

address Charlie's admission of his growing callousness. When I heard him say it, my

heart broke and Alan's making light of it didn't help a bit!

I know it wouldn't be realistic but it would have been nice for Charlie to retain

his innocence, for him to keep seeing the world through rose colored glasses. Sigh . .
merryw chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Pretty impressive for someone who has never seen Dr. Bradford in action. I think you nailed him pretty well!
dHALL chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I like it. The episode 'One Hour' would provide you with some insight into how Don was able to make that crack about his shrink with such flippancy... But you covered some of the same subjects in such a way that I'll pretend this was how he delt with those realizations.

Synbou chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Very insightful and so much delightful. Good Job!
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I like it, I don't know how to describe the tone, but I liked it. It felt very realistic. Great work!
knadineg chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This was a bit of a change of pace for you, wasn't it?. No one was shot, crippled or beaten. I liked it! :D