Reviews for Edward's Uploading Solution
Flamehog chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Thanks a lot dude.
LupinxTonks4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh you are a saint! Thank you thank you thank you! I've been having this exact problem for over a week and I was thinking it must be the document, so I'd been trying various changes to it. Finally I Googled it today and this came up.

Thank you so very much! *sends you cookies* (also, LOVED the dialogue between these two, it was funny because it was so in character! Lol!:D :D ) lovely job, and a Godsend! Thank you! Hope you're having a lovely day!:D
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
well let me say it dont work that way with me when the sites down when i log in i get error bs smh lol so those instructions sadly dont help me really lol but like the dialogue if it helps others awesome sadly dont help me lol
bibliomaniac123 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
hey thnx fr the story...although im nt puttig up any story...im sure ur story must hv helped ppl...it was cute too:)
DMG5440 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Thank you so much for posting this. I haven't been on in years, so I thought that they might have done something to my account. lol. This helped out a lot. :)
fashionista1988 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
you seriously rock and i think i love you! thanks for helping all us authors when crashes and wont let us upload.

plus i thought the dialogue from bella and edward was super cute!

thanks once again!
shippudenfanatic16 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
I have a question. So I did all the steps you said and I uploaded it and when I looked at it, the new chapter is just like the other one. Im confused. Will it stay the same way or does it take time for it to change?
shippudenfanatic16 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
You saved me! I thought I was never going to be able to update my story ever again! Youre my hero! I love this fanfic. Its not like those boring tutorials. Youre my favorite author! My savior!
WhenWordsFailMe chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hi,

thank you for saving my life with this I was going crazy it has taken me the better part of a day trying to upload my new chapter, and then I found this and did it in five minutes so thank you. Do you mind if I post a link to this in my new chapter in case anyone else needs it? I'll put it up, but just say the word and I'll take it back down again.

Thanks again!

Lisa.
Lil' Phoenix27 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Thank you so much! This really helped!
ironfire13 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
hi well i have this story and i want to add a new chapter to it but when i click edit it says ERROR something something fanfiction and i try to do everything like shutdown the computer or refresh the page but it's not working HELP
PotterPalMogul chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Great Idea! This definately helped me upload a chapter to my story. I am in your debt!

Thanks alot

-PotterPalMogul
geegee20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! check out my stories! yayayayayay!
Ktate chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
awwh that was cute (:
YourNona chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Thanks, love! This really helped me out :)