Reviews for Don't Break A Leg
SickStarberry chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow, truly well written story :)

I'm not a fan of this pairing, but the way you wrote, I really enjoyed it _

I kinda like this pairing now.

Please keep writing more wonderful stories like you do XD

Sigh...dragon Booster's an old show, but it was real good, so I hope they bring it back :')

Any how, really good job!~ D
lovering chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
aww, that was a cute fic
Mai Blade chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
*claps hands* Yay! Cain/Kitt! XD *continues clapping enthusiastically*

Ah, the Artha/Moordryd disappearances... I thought they were a couple sneaking around and I was screaming 'No, No!' in my head. Turns out they were fighting and they're not a couple! Yay! (I have no objection to that pairing. I just seem to see so much of it...)

And this is all so probable. And well-written too. :D Maybe with practice I'll be half as good as you someday.

Ha ha, Kitt reads magazines. I never would have ever thought of that... I like it! Kinda like a secret she's been keeping.

I enjoyed reading this, I really did. Some things surprised me, like that Artha and Moordryd thing, but that's all part of an enjoyable fic right? _~

*starts clapping again* Cain/Kitt! XD You make my day, Sarah Frost!
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I have decided that you are very cure when you get your hands on these two and a one shot. yes, yes indeed I have XD I lack the canon evidence to understand the exact situation but what the hell, was cute anyway and killed twenty minutes of my uni time in a rather entertaining Kitt-gets-ignored-waytoo-much fic. I could so see your frustrations about chasracter usage coming through here without overpowering it. Rock on Sarahness.