Reviews for Past Mistakes
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
Wow, just found this Huddy fic of yours un one of the FAVORITES LIST of a fellow Huddy fan here... I so love the conflict House and Cuddy have here with Stacey in between. I wish you will still decide to update this please. - lenasti16
iridescentZEN chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
I wish you had finished this. Such a good story up until its end! Still glad to read what you did have, though. Thanks!
Jikikatoji chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
Hey, I really love this story. Usually, I just read the completed story but I don't know what happen to me today. I found your story and really like it. I read a lot of House/Cuddy fanfic but your fic have a strange story than any story I've read. I saw you still writing a fic so maybe you lost interest in this series. I hope you can update it and make a happy ending for House/Cuddy. Thank you for a great story .
1life2ROCK chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
Gah I want House to dump Stacy...but that would ruin the dimensions of the story I guess *pouts* Great Story! Hope you update
mshmsjddpcbs chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
I totally understand the need to drop a story you are working on due to life and writers block. This is a really great story and I hope you pick it up again sometime in the future. As to why I am just now reading this story: I just discovered House M.D. this summer and as usual now have to read all fan fiction about it. Keep up the good work. I will be sure to check out your other work as well.

mshmsjddpcbs
tuckp3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
this story is lovely and sad and human. since it looks like a choose your own ending, i'm choosing huddy.
architectlisalover chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
well are you not going to keep going ? 'coz I have to say , I LOVED!
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
Its a shame that this beautiful story isnt completed...Id love to read more!
munought chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
Apparently it will be quite a while before the next scene is done :P

Wonderful story. You should update it, should you have the inspiration.

The First Noelle chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Hey...I wanted to say that I really like your story. I think you portray House really well. He's more carefree than he is in the series, but I think that works since this is before the infarction. I think that you made House, Cuddy, and Stacy all very realistic since they are a little different than they are in the series, but not dramatically so.
ibreak4CSI chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
Yay, an update! This was cute. I love that he took her to a skating rink, and the way they argued over the movie and wound up with the original one was perfect. Update soon!
MSUgirl2007 chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
This is a great story, and I can't wait for more! CONTINUE SOON!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
very good job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
HouseAddiction chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
HEY! You updated!

HOORAY!

That was cute! Them iceskating!

LMAO

I liked it!

OMG I love MAGGIE SMITH TOO!

Please update again soon!

Much love.

HA
Eleanor J chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
At first I was laughing at the idea of House being a Maggie Smith fan, but the more I thought about it, the more it fit. She's played many of those snarky older ladies that are so much fun to watch. LOL.

Can't wait for the next chapter!