Reviews for Past Mistakes
iridescentZEN chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
I wish you had finished this. Such a good story up until its end! Still glad to read what you did have, though. Thanks!
Jikikatoji chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
Hey, I really love this story. Usually, I just read the completed story but I don't know what happen to me today. I found your story and really like it. I read a lot of House/Cuddy fanfic but your fic have a strange story than any story I've read. I saw you still writing a fic so maybe you lost interest in this series. I hope you can update it and make a happy ending for House/Cuddy. Thank you for a great story .
1life2ROCK chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
Gah I want House to dump Stacy...but that would ruin the dimensions of the story I guess *pouts* Great Story! Hope you update
mshmsjddpcbs chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
I totally understand the need to drop a story you are working on due to life and writers block. This is a really great story and I hope you pick it up again sometime in the future. As to why I am just now reading this story: I just discovered House M.D. this summer and as usual now have to read all fan fiction about it. Keep up the good work. I will be sure to check out your other work as well.

mshmsjddpcbs
tuckp3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
this story is lovely and sad and human. since it looks like a choose your own ending, i'm choosing huddy.
architectlisalover chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
well are you not going to keep going ? 'coz I have to say , I LOVED!
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
Its a shame that this beautiful story isnt completed...Id love to read more!
munought chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
Apparently it will be quite a while before the next scene is done :P

Wonderful story. You should update it, should you have the inspiration.

The First Noelle chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Hey...I wanted to say that I really like your story. I think you portray House really well. He's more carefree than he is in the series, but I think that works since this is before the infarction. I think that you made House, Cuddy, and Stacy all very realistic since they are a little different than they are in the series, but not dramatically so.
ibreak4CSI chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
Yay, an update! This was cute. I love that he took her to a skating rink, and the way they argued over the movie and wound up with the original one was perfect. Update soon!
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
This is a great story, and I can't wait for more! CONTINUE SOON!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
very good job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
HouseAddiction chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
HEY! You updated!

HOORAY!

That was cute! Them iceskating!

LMAO

I liked it!

OMG I love MAGGIE SMITH TOO!

Please update again soon!

Much love.

HA
Eleanor J chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
At first I was laughing at the idea of House being a Maggie Smith fan, but the more I thought about it, the more it fit. She's played many of those snarky older ladies that are so much fun to watch. LOL.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 9 . 5/27/2007
this is so good! I LOVE it! I can't wait to read more, CONTINUE SOON!