Reviews for Favorite Son
BlingThing chapter 2 . 5/21
I thought when you said it was based on the scene from the movie that I wouldn't remember the scene because it was years ago that I saw the movie. But all good, I remember Mikeys party business, and Leo coming back and the fight with Raph breaking the swords! Naughty Raph. I have to admit I hated all those TMNT movies though - the cgi (and in some of the movies the costumes..) ugh.. just could not get past the fakey-fakeness of it all. I am absolutely loving the latest movies that have come out though - the 2014 one and soon to be 2016 one. So realistic, and the four of them are so gorgeous (squeals!).
flikaroo chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Just like Mikey I also wondered about the favorite son comment. Great job on providing Mikey's viewpoint.
ILikeToSneeze chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I like the story, but are you going to update or leave it discontinued? It's been 6 years, so yeah...you're a good writer anyways :)
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow. Such an intense chapter. I really liked the description of the nightmare Mikey has about the birthday parties. I wouldn't want to have that either. I also like the last line and the description of how Raph is reacting. I know exactly what scene you're talking about too. It's the one where Raph tells Splinter what happened while Mikey listens in the background. That was a very poignant scene, especially when you see Mikey look horrified in that one moment. Nicely done, Rene. I see you've posted more, so I'm going to read it.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh my god I love that story! I know it has been a long time since you last uppdated, but do you think you could continue? Pretty please? D
Patterson1219 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Very interesting story... I like how you depict Mikey's perspective! The idea of Mikey figuring out the 'favorite son' situation makes me also wonder... Certainly can't wait for an update! Thanks for writing! :)
say hi to your mom chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Incredibly well done, my friend.

You have a firm grasp on the way Michelangelo speaks and thinks. If I hadn't read it here on FF I would have thought it were notes from the production of the movie! haha

I loved it. It was a nice insight to "the rest of the story." :)
s u p e r x r h e a chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
...Wow... I'm speechless, so Splinter actually said that? That sounds not Splinterish, but then again it sounds what he MIGHT say to one of his sons...yet... I dunno.. I haven't watched the movie so I hafta' wait for the movie to come out on DVD :D Good Job, is it over?
s u p e r x r h e a chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
omg; what happened? I wanna knoow, but it's late at night, but I wanna know what happens to Leo, but I'll prevail and read your story. :D Feel loved! :D It's like 11:54 p.m. so feel awesome that I'm fighting sleep to read this. :]
plasticapplex3 chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
I really like this story :] I think you got Mikey's personality down pat. The thought of being least favorite would definitely get to him, it's something he'd totally over think on. x] Good job. :D
sonofwolf chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
Pretty good POV fic!
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
And here I am to finally review your lovely story! I'm so behind on so many stories... Not to mention I haven't been perusing SS as I normally would have. At any rate, this little bunny definitely makes one think about the inner workings of Mikey. At the same time though, there's more than meets the eye when it comes to Mikey. But you already knew that! I still need to write my story actually stories that I got inspired to do from the movie. You're doing fabulous so update soon please! _
vashsunglasses chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
YAY! Mikey angst. Can't wait to see what you do with this...
Mikey's Kunoichi chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Brillant Chappie Rein! I cannot wait until you update again! Good point with Mikey's attitude.

~ MK ~
Gohanzgirl chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Wonderful! absolutely wonderful! I can't wait for more!