Reviews for Redemption is but a word
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I love your final line. Very poignant. You do a great job with conveying emotion. Lots of great description. I love the word "life-deprived". Wonderful.
ObsessiveCompulsive5699 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
really good. this ending fits well

obsessive
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Beautifull, especially the last sentence.

I loved your story
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh...Go Sasuke!
jdouglas17 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
sad, but good. Ending's cut a bit short, but it's good.
sodesne ON HAITUS chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This story was like: OMG. This is the first Naruto fic I've read in like half a year and I'm really back into the fandom now. (At least in the reading aspect)

Thanks for sharing this story!

~sodesne
temari13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was...amazing. I love this story. Nice job.
Akamaru012 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was so sad! I wanna cry now!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Awe that was so sad. I wish you good luck with any further work. This was a great fic. (nods)
lifesong chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
my god

this was amazing. seriously. ive read many, many, MANY naruto tragedies and deathfics - but none were half as real as this. it was perfect, just how i expect the end to be.

and... sauske...

*cries*

honestly, it was beautiful.

this story is going on my favorites list.

awsome job, and remember - sad music always adds a nice edge *kicks headphones* just made me cry harder XD
SnickyPop chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
wow...just...wow.
Kanoi-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Okay, I clicked the back button and then though "Wait! Why am I not reviewing!" So that said, AWESOME fic! The last line was immensely powerful. Made me want to cry.
bcnxkdhjvb chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow, I really liked this. I never thought about the manga ending like this...very creative. And I love the last bit of Sasuke's dialogue. Overall, I think this is well-written and unique. Great job!-
almostinsane chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Great story! Poor guys... Thanks for writing this! God bless!
Uchiha-Shakuma chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
wah u killed Sasuke! How could you! oh well. It eas good anyways. nice job.