Reviews for A Lovely Easter Sunday
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Lol, too funny :D
Baby Harry is so cute!
softasthunder chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
It was adorable; I love how you made baby!Harry out :]
Shanster chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aww.

That was so sweet and funny :]

-Faves-
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Oh, poor Snuffles... lol
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was silly and cute and I am sad I missed it the first time around! Thanks for sharing!

Happy writing,

Sprinks
VagaDay chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Aww so cute. Had me laughing. Especially loved Harry punishing Sirius for chasing him.
Katsy17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
aw cute
LovesRickman chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Aw! So cute!

Missy
Bailadora chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aw... how adorable!
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh My god! THat was SO cute! I love it ! especially Harry whenhe gave back the chocolate to Sirius. And James love him too with his teasing and sarcasm lol(and Sirius too). I feel also Very happy and very sad cause his lovely thign is going to end in less than 8 month ...Great one shot! There isn't any word to describe it !
Llama Queen Katie chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Question: how can Harry talk at all, even like that, if he's only 9 months? Most babies don't start talking until they're at least a year old.
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
lol this was so cute :)
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
A brilliantly hilarious fic, even my brother (who normally hates reading of any kind) found this funny. So well done! My brother laughing over a fic is a feat not yet acheived by any other writer! Write again soon!

xxStellaxx
empathicallychosen chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
a cute little story though i'm not sure a child of Harrys age would have so many words in his vocabulary or such great fine moter skills you might want to watch out for that next time say did you have any trouble uploading the doc I've been trying to upload one of mine for the longest time but the doc manger wont let me nor will it let me contact the admin for help