Reviews for Left in Bleeding Broken Shards
unizgabrielle chapter 11 . 10/15/2017
Please! I'm begging you! Make a sequel to this amazing fanfic!
I need mero of it please
unizgabrielle chapter 7 . 10/15/2017
I wish the hinata in this fanfic was the one in the anime and sakura would have been bff's with hinata than ino (no offense)
unizgabrielle chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I love hinata and her personality!
She was absolutely cute yet at the same time sly and devious!
Cuz sometimes in other fanfics , hinata is too boring.
I adore her now cuz she is cool here!
unizgabrielle chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I think neji kinda acted a little bit like lee in this chapter...it was really cute and good different from the cold gennin neji. I like it.
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 11 . 4/3/2017
Please finish
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
You have to make a sequel please oh please
Sequel please
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Are you going to have a sequel
acetwolf94 chapter 11 . 8/22/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
anitramrollan30 chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
me as soon as i heard the family name Shinken Sakura's last name was Kenshin so it was just flipped
DefiantAngel96 chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
I love how you are integrating unique and deep back stories for every character
AnabellaGC chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
this was pretty cool! does it have an epilouge or a sequel? that would be awesome
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
This story is absolutely amazing,.I love everything about this story! I took my time reading it. And I freaking love it! Thank u for this amazing story.
Is there a squeal to this? If so please tell me(:
ii-Neko-Chan chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
Now I get the title.."Left in Bleeding Broken Shards"... "_".. You did that on purpose. That's why the ending was heart breaking..T-T. So i guess it make sense for you to not add the part about them reuniting because in this story they were "left in bleeding broken shards". Hopefully, you can write a story about these shards reuniting, and being pieced together again, even though that might be too much to ask. :)
ii-N3koChan chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
Ah! Why?!That was a heartbreaking ending! Whyyyy?! T-T I was hoping there would be another paragraph about them at least meeting each other again, and happpy,,why?! T-T
427 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »